• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

50% off family meal July fourth (82.16kB)
Thanks zimphella
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Thanks OP!

rated:
bumpy bump.

rated:
online ordering from web site is confusing...or it it just me? after choosing the family meals, select the sides, there is no option to add items to cart...what am I missing.

rated:
Just click continue on the bottom right-even if it doesn't look like you can click it and it wil bounce you to the next page, additional sides.

rated:
Thanks, will come in happy tonight.

rated:
SkyFwd said:   Just click continue on the bottom right-even if it doesn't look like you can click it and it wil bounce you to the next page, additional sides.
  that's it. Thanks! Happy dinner 

rated:
They closed ours down ><

rated:
Went to Boston Market today and ordered the rib family meal. The cashier told me that the coupon doesn't work for rib meals. An employee passing by agreed with the cashier. I told the cashier that the coupon doesn't exclude any type of family meal. So the cashier tried the code and it worked. She was soooo surprised.

I think they're just trying to discourage people from using the coupon.

rated:
kimi said:   Went to Boston Market today and ordered the rib family meal. The cashier told me that the coupon doesn't work for rib meals. An employee passing by agreed with the cashier. I told the cashier that the coupon doesn't exclude any type of family meal. So the cashier tried the code and it worked. She was soooo surprised.

Or the employees were clueless. Complain to corporate, maybe they'll send you something for your trouble.

rated:
kimi said:   Went to Boston Market today and ordered the rib family meal. The cashier told me that the coupon doesn't work for rib meals. An employee passing by agreed with the cashier. I told the cashier that the coupon doesn't exclude any type of family meal. So the cashier tried the code and it worked. She was soooo surprised.

I would present the coupon when I check out and if they didn't take it just leave all the food there and walk out sad.  If corporate issues these, they need to honor them.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014