• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Camelbak Products Eddy Water Bottle - Select colors on sale for just $12.  Free Shipping with Amazon Prime.

LINKY

4.5/5 stars.  These are the only water bottles my family uses - very durable and hold up well in the dishwasher.  The .75L is a great size and perfect for backpacks, car cup holders, strollers, etc.

• Flip, Bite and Sip; No tipping required
  • Integrated loop handle makes it easy to clip a carabiner or carry with the crook of a finger
  • Wide-mouth opening is easy to fill with ice and water and a breeze to clean
  • Dishwasher Safe
  • CamelBak Got Your Bak Lifetime Guarantee

Amazon
Get Up to 3.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Related Deals   People who viewed this deal also viewed these similar deals.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
=13pxShips from and sold by Amazon.com.

Only available in 0.75L.  Choose size from menu allows adding to cart.

rated:
I have used the same 20oz (0.6L) water bottle for the last six months. It does have a screw top but does fit everywhere plus if it's damaged or I lose it I don't care. And yes my wallet is fatter to this day.

rated:
Not thread bashing but just sharing this information. Some of this brand's bottles, though BPA-free, were found to have "leached hormone-altering chemicals ". The story has been reprinted on many news sites, here is one.
http://www.motherjones.com/environment/2014/06/bpa-free-plastics-tritan-nalgene-dangerous 

rated:
Only Coral is showing at that price now at least.

rated:
Thanks OP, I jumped on this... Really good reviews!

rated:
They are great. Drinking out of mine right now. I've had a million water bottles over the years but this one is durable and convenient enough for me to actually use on a daily basis. As such, I'm probably drinking triple the amount of water than a year ago.

rated:
Red, purple, coral all back down to $12 and in stock!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014