• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Dell Venue Pro Unlocked Phone with Windows 7 OS, 5MP Camera, GPS and FM Radio - Unlocked Phone - US Warranty - Black
Disclaimer
Mango Wireless (Fulfilled by Amazon) has the unlocked†Dell Venue Pro Windows 7 Smartphone†for†$64.99†with free shipping.

4.0/5 stars based on 82 customer reviews.

4/5 eggs based on 22 customer reviews here†from Newegg, where this is currently $109.99.

• 4.1" Sliding Touchscreen Display w/ QWERTY Keyboard (800x480)
  • Windows 7 OS
  • 8GB Internal Storage (expandable up to 32GB)
  • 512MB RAM, 1GB ROM
  • 5.0MP Camera
  • 1400mAh Battery
  • 90 Day Limited Warranty

Member Summary
Please read the product description carefully for all unlocked cell phones. 

Some unlocked cell phones sold by Newegg may have previously been locked to a specific carrier. A carrier-locked cell phone may often have carrier-specific applications and branding. Some of these applications cannot be unlocked and/or may not function with a different carrier. Also, applications requiring a data plan may result in data usage charges from the original carrier.

In addition, the cell phone box may arrive unsealed and the cell phone may appear previously handled. The unlocking procedure requires unsealing the box and manually handling the cell phone. In this case, the cell phone should not be considered "tampered with" or "defective".
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Is this phone still relevant?† Most/all the reviews I find are from 2011.

Looking for a smartphone with GPS for a pay-as-u-go plan.

DUDSTER said:   Is this phone still relevant?† Most/all the reviews I find are from 2011.

Looking for a smartphone with GPS for a pay-as-u-go plan.

† You'll be better served by the Nokia Lumia 520/521 pair that is typically in this price range. Those come with the free "Here" maps, which you can download and use offline.

I wouldn't buy another win 7 phone, definitely go for the Lumia 520/521 instead as they are still being upgraded. My wife has a win 7 phone and loves it but she doesn't know what she's missing, win 8 has many more apps and is still being developed so new features are added.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014