• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.6pm.com/timberland-earthkeepers-newmarket-2-0-cup-6-b...

•Enjoy the latest version of classic style with the Earthkeepers® Newmarket 2.0 Cup 6" boot from Timberland®.
•Premium leather upper with contrast stitching detail for much added visual appeal.
•The leather used in the construction of this shoe is from a tannery rated Silver for its water, energy and waste management practices.
•Seven-eyelet lacing system with 100% recycled PET laces allow for a secure fit.
•100% recycled PET lining made from recycled plastic bottles ensures an abrasion-free environment for all-day wear.
•Cushioned footbed massages the foot with each and every step.
•Green Rubber™ outsole is made with 42% recycled rubber for long-lasting durability.
•Imported.
•Measurements: • Weight: 1 lb 7 oz•Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.

Member Summary

timberland
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

thanks. will enjoy wearing this in 5 months

matr8x said:   thanks. will enjoy wearing this in 5 months
  Does it take that long to ship? Lol

er no but I don't see myself wearing these till the weather dips.
However I ordered the last two of my size but the inventory was not updated so...

True. Silly me.....

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014