• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
***UPDATE: 7/31/14 BACK TO 11% OFF***YEAH!!
***UPDATE: 7/26/14 BACK TO 10% OFF***STILL A GREAT DEAL!!

***UPDATE: 7/24/14 NOW: 11% Off***

Cardpool is having a Home Depot Giftcard Sale: 10% Off Electronic and Physical Cards

Note: If you use the "Bulk Purchase Option" on the site, it usually can find larger value cards or cards that are not listed.

How Cardpool Works 

Home Depot
See Home Depot coupons that earn 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Related Deals   People who viewed this deal also viewed these similar deals.

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
In my experience, there's no way for them to work online. But a lot of places (especially Bed, Bath, and Beyond) accept ... (more)

carriewhite (Jul. 29, 2014 @ 2:11p) |

I bought an ecard from them. They said I would get the card in 24 hours, never got it. They did credit my Amex right b... (more)

daledevon (Jul. 31, 2014 @ 3:52p) |

Ordered an electronic Home Depot gift card on Tuesday. Cardpool emailed me saying I should receive it within 1 business ... (more)

viet124 (Aug. 13, 2014 @ 3:34p) |

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
At cardpool, it says they're 11% off.

rated:
Yes, that is correct. Thanks for the heads up! I will adjust forum post and BD.

rated:
Love this kind of deal! Thanks

rated:
OP, can't seem to find the "Bulk Purchase Option". Where is that?

rated:
Hope I'm not posting in the wrong place but since this is about Home Depot gift cards I'm hoping someone will have info on this subject. I just found an envelope of 16 Home Depot $10 gift cards dated 2007. Does anyone know if these are still good to use and would Home Depot take 16 gift cards on an online purchase?
Any information would be greatly appreciated.

rated:
Imjusthappytobehere said:   Hope I'm not posting in the wrong place but since this is about Home Depot gift cards I'm hoping someone will have info on this subject. I just found an envelope of 16 Home Depot $10 gift cards dated 2007. Does anyone know if these are still good to use and would Home Depot take 16 gift cards on an online purchase?

Take them to Home Depot and have them scan them for a balance.....

rated:
I believe the current max of gift cards HD will take for an online purchase is 10. As for Cardpool, I bought about $700 worth of cards a few weeks ago when they last ran this promotion. I did eventually get my codes, but it wasn't until three days later, not 24 hours as they claim. It required a lot of calls, e-mails and b*tching on their FB page to get the order to come through, their CS is nonexistent.

The item I was trying to buy was supposed to be on sale until the end of last month, so I should have been fine, but I got really lucky, as I was one of the last orders to be filled before the item went out of stock and the sale price was raised back to full price, 10 days earlier than listed on HD's site. So, if you do take advantage of this discount, make sure you have enough time to get your codes/gift cards, b/c it may not be an fast as they claim.

rated:
For what it's worth I just ordered a Home Depot online ecard from here and after verifying my account it was delivered instantly. Maybe 5 minutes total for the process. Card worked as I already used it for an order.

rated:
Hunny156 said:   As for Cardpool, but it was  three days later, not 24 hours as they claim. It required a lot of calls, e-mails and b*tching on their FB page to get the order to come through, their CS is nonexistent.

The item I was trying to buy was supposed to be on sale until the end of last month, so I should have been fine, but I got really lucky, as I was one of the last orders to be filled before the item went out of stock and the sale price was raised back to full price, 10 days earlier than listed on HD's site. So, if you do take advantage of this discount, make sure you have enough time to get your codes/gift cards, b/c it may not be an fast as they claim.

I had a similar problem when I purchased a bath & body works gift card.  1 business day my foot.  more like 3. 

rated:
I've been waiting for 5 days now. I'll never order from Cardpool again. They said they will send me the code in 24 hours. It's a big lie. Don't buy from them guys.

rated:
I still haven't received my gift card yet. Just want to let you know so you don't fall into their trap.

rated:
Imjusthappytobehere said:   Hope I'm not posting in the wrong place but since this is about Home Depot gift cards I'm hoping someone will have info on this subject. I just found an envelope of 16 Home Depot $10 gift cards dated 2007. Does anyone know if these are still good to use and would Home Depot take 16 gift cards on an online purchase?

This literally depends on the state you reside in.....

Some have laws saying they cannot expire, others do not.....

rated:
I've been waiting for 5 days and just got their email this evening.

Dear Hung,

We've recently received your order and tried to contact you by phone
to confirm some details of your order with you. At your earliest
convenience, please call (415) 419-8787 between the hours of 10 am and
4pm (PST) and we'd be happy to assist you. If you'd prefer to receive
a phone call from one of our verification representatives, you can
also provide us with a time and a number at which it would be
convenient to contact you.

It should only take a few minutes of your time; we just need to verify
some information over the phone per our policy. Thank you for
choosing Cardpool! We look forward to hearing from you.

Kindest regards,

Karmeela
Cardpool.com

And here is my response to them:

What kind of information do you need from me? You already took my money for the order from my credit card and you knew my email address and home address. Why didn't you just give me my gift card?

rated:
They do this the first time you make a purchase on their site. Not sure exactly why either but after that any time I make a purchase I receive the giftcard # within 24 hours.

rated:
Shut up and take my money!

rated:
ebbikenezer said:   

This literally depends on the state you reside in.....

Some have laws saying they cannot expire, others do not.....

I live in KY. I'm thinking about placing an order for $10 or a little above so I can see what happens. Thanks a ton to all FW members that replied to my Question .

rated:
back to 10% off.

rated:
I placed an order a week ago. Yesterday I got the strange email: "We've recently received your order and tried to contact you by phone
to confirm some details of your order with you. At your earliest convenience, please call (415) 419-8787...

I tried calling and got voicemail. I've sent them an email with my cell number (very reluctantly) and told them to resolve this in the next day or provide a refund. I've never seen a process like this. They sure didn't delay taking my payment. Very unhappy with this company.

rated:
Holy cow does Cardpool suck. I placed my order on the 8th, they got around to calling me FINALLY at 7 PM local time on the 10th. So much for 24 hours. Then the lady said my card will be shipped shortly... except I did an electronic card?.. Still haven't gotten it. They were sure quick to charge my credit card though.

After Googling their company, sure are some horror stories. What gives?..

Btw - they asked me what my billing address was, the issuing bank of my CC and a major cross street. All of which can be figured out if you haven't gone to paperless billing - by stealing a statement out of my mailbox... smh.

ETA: Got my card (email), used it. Next time I'll plan on waiting 4 days.

rated:
I've used them many times. They ship out of San Francisco, so shipment to Southern California takes 2 days usually.

Before when they were not as popular they would deliver E-cards within 1 hour max, usually within 10 minutes of the order. Only been burned once when I ended up having to wait the full 24 hours to get the e-card delivered.

It takes a lot of discipline to base your purchases around gift card delivery but it sure does save some extra bucks.

Still cautious about giftcard fraud. Waiting for the day when a give card I purchase get's zero'd out because of someone stealing the number... A few stores let you purchase new gift cards using your old ones, for places like that I don't mind stocking up.

rated:
any body have experience with the website Raise.com for Home Depot gift card purchase? I would like to buy voucher for in-store redeem. Raise.com offers the same discount at this moment.
Thanks.

rated:
I've bought several HD gift cards from Raise and never had a problem.  They were all emailed within 24 hours.  Stacked them with a Lowe's coupon to double dip savings.  I wish they would go on sale on Raise with the extra 5% off weekend collection.  

rated:
isabee said:   I've bought several HD gift cards from Raise and never had a problem.  They were all emailed within 24 hours.  Stacked them with a Lowe's coupon to double dip savings.  I wish they would go on sale on Raise with the extra 5% off weekend collection.  
  thank you isabee.
I tried in HD this morning and it works great.

rated:
I did some googling on www.raise.com this morning, didn't get any comfortable feeling doing business with them. So, I decided to go with www.cardcash.com to buy a HD giftcard. I came across Cardcash just last month, and this is my 3rd and a biggest purchase so far. They have a 45 day guarantee on the physical cards.

rated:
i bought from cardpool... requested physical card... will let u know the results.

rated:
I've purchased several giftcards from Cardpool, including HD giftcards. The electronic HD giftcards get delivered to me in just a few minutes.

Bonus Tip: Do an instant chat with HD, tell them you have a 10% off Lowe's online coupon code, and HD will adjust your online purchase by 10%. Saved me an extra 10% on a new water heater (along with 10% off with HD giftcards, and 5% CashBack from ShopDiscover).

rated:
In my experience, there's no way for them to work online. But a lot of places (especially Bed, Bath, and Beyond) accept old coupons. Home Depot in my town has done it a few times for me. But you have to go in-store.

rated:
I bought an ecard from them. They said I would get the card in 24 hours, never got it. They did credit my Amex right back when I told them to cancel it. I would always use amex if I were to use them, amex will fight them if they don't meet the terms. For me I won't use them again. Reading reviews, they seem to get about 50% high marks and 50% low marks.

rated:
Ordered an electronic Home Depot gift card on Tuesday. Cardpool emailed me saying I should receive it within 1 business day. It's been over 24 hours later, and I still have not received anything from cardpool except a charge to my credit card. I checked spam mail too, nothing there. I emailed their support and haven't heard back yet. I'll give it one more day and then call the credit card company to complain.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014