• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Hudson Cast Iron Cleaner XL 7x7 Premium Stainless Steel Chainmail Scrubber $13.99 (w/code) FS Prime Sold by Hudson Essentials and Fulfilled by Amazon

http://www.amazon.com/Hudson-Cleaner-Stainless-Chainmail-Scrubbe...

Apply $11 OFF code JLY4SALE

Hudson Essentials
With each ring meticulously handcrafted from premium 316L stainless steel, the Hudson Essentials 7x7'' inch Cast Iron Cleaner XL Chainmail scrubber is the absolute ideal way to effectively and easily clean your cast iron cookware without stripping away accumulated flavor and seasoning. Boasting unmatched durability and longevity, it is also dishwasher safe, which is why it's a must have and fan favorite of top chefs the world over.

Cleaning You Cast Iron Pans & Griddles Has Never Been Easier
When pan or griddle is warm to touch, run warm water onto it and gently scrub off the cooked on residue. No soap or harsh detergent needed.

Simply rinse pan when scrubbing is complete and dry with kitchen towel, its that easy!

Ultra Hygienic and Food Safe
You will never have to use or discard another germ infested scouring pad or kitchen sponge again.

Germ resistant, reusable, and Dishwasher safe.

Built to Last a Lifetime, We Guarantee it.
Manufactured from premium 316L stainless steel- the highest food grade steel in the world.

Unmatched durability: rust proof, corrision proof, and chemical resistant.

Member Summary

scrubber
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Code not working.

great thanks for the post

Is there a discount for bulk? Chain mail armor is all the rage amongst the LARP set.

Code doesn't work

Price is now down to $18.99, but code is dead.

dogmeat said:   Price is now down to $18.99, but code is dead.
I' m seeing the same thing.

Down to 15.99 today.

Still $15.99 as of posting. Guess this is what the regular selling price is going to be now from this vendor.

thanks for the post! :- )

14.99 now

My dad got me one of these for my new lodge cast iron set. I love it, works great.

Looks like the price is down to $14.99, getting a few more for my friends. Thanks!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014