• filter:
  • 14567 8
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Just checked my account and noticed a just loaded BestBuy $25 back on $250 or more.....sweet.

rated:
cool. Same here.

rated:
Spent $25+ @ Costco last Sunday and received $25 Blue statement credit yesterday. Thanks OP.

rated:
Did you get an email confirm after spending $25+ at Costco?  I spent $25+ on Sunday but so far nothing.  I signed up for the Sprout's Amex promo last time and got an email confirm right away after spending the specified amount on the card.

rated:
I haven't used this offer, but my experience with other offers is that they are inconsistent about sending the email confirmations.  Sometimes they do, sometimes they don't.  I received Cash Back even when there was no email confirmation.

rated:
People aren't getting email confirmations for some targeted offers like this Costco one and I think Amazon as well -- you should get the credit 2-3 days after the charge is fully posted to your account

rated:
0/6

I never get these offers

rated:
LongDongSilver said:   Did you get an email confirm after spending $25+ at Costco?  I spent $25+ on Sunday but so far nothing.  I signed up for the Sprout's Amex promo last time and got an email confirm right away after spending the specified amount on the card.
  Yes.

rated:
Off topic, but an interesting news story:

12 Things About Costco That May Surprise You 

(from cbsnews.com)

rated:
12 things about Costco that may surprise you

Sheesh, modern journalism can be so lame, especially online articles. Most of the points on that list are just the opposite of the annoyingly teasing headline: most anyone with any sort familiarity with Costco already knows and realizes them, and are some of the biggest reasons why one shops there.

rated:
giantsfan2 said:   For those who are not Costco members and who have no interest in purchasing a membership, like me, it seems there are three ways to take advantage of this offer:

1. Get a Costco gift card from a friend and put the remainder of the purchase on a Amex

2. Purchase items that don't require a membership such as liquor or pharmacy in some states

3. Buy a membership, make a purchase, and cancel the membership for a refund

Only 3 is guaranteed to work but it is not an approach I favor. In this thread and elsewhere on the Internet, I've seen mixed opinions about whether strategy 1 will work or not (note that you can definitely use cash or debit card in addition to the cash card but it doesn't help with this offer). I haven't seen anything regarding the success of 2. I will try 1 and 2 and report back although it won't be right away.

Finally got around to trying this.  The method was 1 since I used a Costco cash card although most of the purchase was liquor.  I had no problems swiping my Amex card after swiping the cash card.  The cashier didn't say anything.  I didn't get an email from Amex but I'm not expecting any problems getting the credit.  I've read about other people having problems with 1 so YMMV and good luck!

rated:
apriltwo said:   No twitter for this?
  No read thread for this?

rated:
"Spent" $176 last weekend, split the payments 7 ways, got some weird looks from the cashier

By the 6th card she asked: "Are they all have your name on it?"; luckily for me 6th and 7th cards had my name embossed

rated:
I enrolled and paid my AT&T bill, never received the credit so far...how long I need to wait to see the credit posted? The payment transaction got posted though.

rated:
If you didn't know about the browser trick and already selected 1 Costco enrollment, is there a way to still see the $25 Costco offer or make them appear for my other cards?

rated:
zubba said:   If you didn't know about the browser trick and already selected 1 Costco enrollment, is there a way to still see the $25 Costco offer or make them appear for my other cards?
You could try to remove other cards form the online profile and add them to another, no guarantee...

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014