• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Amazon Promo
Disclaimer
It's back again!

Amazon is offering $5.00 off a $25.00 purchase when you install the Amazon 1Button App.

Link 

Note: You must clear your Amazon cart, and then search for an item via the 1Button App in order for the $5.00 off coupon to show up in cart.

Offer ends 07/15/14 at 11:59PM.

Member Summary

amazon
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

outrageous permissions
Disclaimer
You may want to read the app permissions you're authorizing before selling your soul for $5.  See attached.

I sold by soul to Amazon a long time ago...haha

for $5 why not sell your soul

Malwarebytes identified this as malware...it removed 160 objects from this for me... lots of clicks to remove them for $5...

I installed the app for the first time and searched through it and bought an item, but never got the $5 off

It worked for me when I tried it, just make sure you follow the steps very carefully. I had to go back and empty my cart in order to get it.

Anyone have luck getting the discount a second time?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014