• Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Receipt (2.38MB)
Disclaimer

Item (2.35MB)
Disclaimer
Happy Holidays

Was at my local Home Depot today and picked up a Weber Grilling Pack on sale for $4.00, containing 1 each of the following:

6oz Grill Spray
510g Molasses BBQ Sauce
2.5 oz Kick'N Chicken Rub
2.5 oz Chicago Style Steak Seasoning

The grill spray alone retails normally for $4.95, and its awesome as it doesnt flare up when spraying on the grate over a flame. The seasonings are wonderful as well.

Home Depot
See Home Depot discounts that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Related Deals   People who viewed this deal also viewed these similar deals.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
nned a link

rated:
daledevon said:   nned a link
  It is not on the Home Depot website- I looked and couldnt find a link. Here is the same thing on Amazon for much more:

Linky

rated:
daledevon said:   nned a link
  Link to Amazon

Its not on the Home Depot website

rated:
SKU?

rated:
my4mainecoons said:   SKU?
  Its on the receipt in the OP. SKU is 047600003246

rated:
Relaxing said:   

That is a UPC, not a SKU.

rated:
SafetyDance said:   
Relaxing said:   

That is a UPC, not a SKU.

OK, I dont have the SKU. I have provided all the information that is readily available to me.

rated:
Relaxing, I see your subtotal was just over $50, did you try getting HD to match Lowe's $10 off 450 or 10% off in FW spirit? i pulled the deal up on my phone, and they matched no problem, and didn't even look at my phone.

rated:
MeIsCheap said:   Relaxing, I see your subtotal was just over $50, did you try getting HD to match Lowe's $10 off 450 or 10% off in FW spirit? i pulled the deal up on my phone, and they matched no problem, and didn't even look at my phone.
  I wish! I was running errands and wasn't prepared with coupon info when I stopped in. It was a last minute trip to get air filters and when I walked in, the Weber pack was right in front of me. I couldn't resist. I have to go back Saturday for some fertilizer, will try it then. Thanks for the reminder!

rated:
Have quite a few in Manassas, VA -> Balls Ford location. Yellow stickered @ $4.00...

rated:
rbrittigan said:   Have quite a few in Manassas, VA -> Balls Ford location. Yellow stickered @ $4.00...
  Did you happen to write down the SKU?  HD is an hour trip for me.  I wouldn't go just for these but would be nice to know if I should stop.

rated:
my4mainecoons said:   
rbrittigan said:   Have quite a few in Manassas, VA -> Balls Ford location. Yellow stickered @ $4.00...
  Did you happen to write down the SKU?  HD is an hour trip for me.  I wouldn't go just for these but would be nice to know if I should stop.

Made a special trip just for you sku 1000-037-070 and the cost in California is the $4.00 thank OP

rated:
BigBadAndMean said:   
my4mainecoons said:   

Made a special trip just for you sku 1000-037-070 and the cost in California is the $4.00 thank OP

Thanks for posting the SKU!

rated:
Just an fyi for anyone searching for these: I found a half pallet full of these in the middle of the isle next to the "brinkman" bbq stuff -- not any trace of them near the weber shelf

I was about to give up and decided to look around for any other bbq stuff I might need and that's when I found them

haven't tasted the bbq sauce, but it seems like a good deal -- especially if you were going to buy any of the components separately

rated:
Thanks, OP!  Found 4 in Topsham, Maine.  Portland, Maine should have 40-50?  Yes 1000-037-070 is the SKU.

rated:
Got me a couple in Snellville, GA...They still got a dozen on the shelves

rated:
Price now reduced to $4 for remaining stock. I picked up 6 packs in Harrisonburg Va.

rated:
What do you mean, reduced to $4? It has been at that point for over 6 weeks.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014