• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Not as good as Kentucky Arms a few days ago but still a great price and with the two mags after rebate its an awesome deal.  Mags are 30-35 bucks each.  I paid $399 for mine a few weeks ago and really like how the gun shoots. 

Rebate  http://www.sigsauer.com/upFiles/CmsContent/documents/Consumer%20Summer%20Rebate2.pdf 
Pistol http://palmettostatearmory.com/index.php/sig-sauer-sp2022-two-tone-9mm-w-siglite-night-sights-e2022-9-tss.html

Related Deals   People who viewed this deal also viewed these similar deals.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
in 4 1. my first handgun. weeeeee!

rated:
So let's re-cap why this is a smokin' hot deal:
The gun is $380 + shipping ~$17 to your FFL (assuming no tax) = $397
This set includes the smaller backstrap, a 15 rnd mag, two-tone finish, sig nite sights, and the sigtac holster
with the free bag and 2 extra mag rebate, you have quite a rig for less than $400

Buds has this for $452 cash, or $465 charge (2 mags, no holster) (free shipping)

Other folks are selling this weapon for as much as $599 <that's crazy>
Sig MSRP for just the gun is $585

This is not a small weapon and it does not fit me well, but this is a real good price and a great time to get this with the Sig mag and bag offer!

rated:
These are great guns, a little heavy, but still nice. Heavy trigger too.

rated:
Tempting, but I still think I'm holding out for a CZ P01 as my next pistol.

rated:
Good deal but the seller gets lousy reviews--mostly because of SLOW shipping. Ok, if you're not in a hurry.
Reviews 

rated:
This is probably a really obvious question, but I wanted to make sure I got this right - I get the free bag and 2 mags mailed to me after I receive the gun and mail in the rebate form?

rated:
Natecj2 said:   This is probably a really obvious question, but I wanted to make sure I got this right - I get the free bag and 2 mags mailed to me after I receive the gun and mail in the rebate form?
  Thats the way I understand it.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014