• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Best Buy
Need a Best Buy coupon that earns 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back?
Related Deals   People who viewed this deal also viewed these similar deals.

Member Summary

batteries (44.37kB)
Thanks bhansonbot
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Free shipping with $35 or more....only good as an add-on item. Otherwise $3 shipping kills the deal.

View (Jul. 13, 2014 @ 9:32p) |

Free shipping for elite plus members. You can also place multiple orders.

elbandido (Jul. 15, 2014 @ 10:15p) |

Duracell - Precharge Rechargeable AA NiMH Batteries all sold out. Only alkaline varieties available now. OP: please chan... (more)

exbat (Jul. 26, 2014 @ 7:47a) |

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
8 pack are not the rechargeable ones. OP doesn't state they are just trying to make sure no one gets confused as I was for a second.

I have some of the white top Duracell rechargeable and they've been great for 2 plus years use in 4 canon 580 exii's external battery packs. I rotate them through with enloops and the rechargeable Amazon basics. I don't do shutter counts with them as they will all usually Last me a day and i recharge before events.

rated:
bentlax33 said:   8 pack are not the rechargeable ones. OP doesn't state they are just trying to make sure no one gets confused as I was for a second.

I have some of the white top Duracell rechargeable and they've been great for 2 plus years use in 4 canon 580 exii's external battery packs. I rotate them through with enloops and the rechargeable Amazon basics. I don't do shutter counts with them as they will all usually Last me a day and i recharge before events.

I clearly put the 8 Pack are ULTRA and not NIMH types. 

rated:
Does Best Buy accept coupons? I have some good ones for Duracell!

rated:
I hoped to stock up but got a message saying limit one per order.

rated:
love4money said:   Does Best Buy accept coupons? I have some good ones for Duracell!

in store, I believe they do. 

rated:
unavailable in my area

rated:
I have some good ones for Duracell

rated:
always can use batteries. Thank you

rated:
Clearance so very YMMV in-store, and max 1 per order for delivery...

rated:
You can place more than 1 order of 1 each.

rated:
Thx Mr C. Had a $5 BB rewards certificate to burn. Sad part is BB wouldn't let me use it on a $4.99 order (has to be $5 or more) so had to add a chinchy filler.

rated:
Uhh..Not available at my local stores.

rated:
Deleted

rated:
None available in the detroit area

rated:
I like this!

rated:
Made 2 orders. Thanks! Anyone know of a good charger to use these with?

rated:
froberts2 said:   Clearance so very YMMV in-store, and max 1 per order for delivery...
  Also only one per order for in-store pickup. Lucky to have them in stock nearby.

rated:
Whelp, got an email saying not available for pickup but was able to call and get them shipped for free instead.

rated:
Duracell - Precharge Rechargeable AA NiMH Batteries (4-Pack)

Model: PRCHRGDX1
SKU: 8511498
Price now at 4.99

link

rated:
athing said:   Duracell - Precharge Rechargeable AA NiMH Batteries (4-Pack)

Price now at 4.99

link

Free shipping with $35 or more....only good as an add-on item. Otherwise $3 shipping kills the deal.

rated:
View said:   
athing said:   Duracell - Precharge Rechargeable AA NiMH Batteries (4-Pack)

Price now at 4.99

link

Free shipping for elite plus members. You can also place multiple orders.

rated:
Duracell - Precharge Rechargeable AA NiMH Batteries all sold out. Only alkaline varieties available now. OP: please change title.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014