• filter:
  • Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Botach got this bundle on their site on sale. Comes in three color options: BLK, FDE, OD Green
http://www.botach.com/magpul-boost-bundle/ 
Package Details & Regular Retail Price

Package Inclues:

 
 

Related Deals   People who viewed this deal also viewed these similar deals.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Nice deal OP. An STR stock alone is $95!!

rated:
Nice find, OP. The stock alone is also on sale on the same site for $59.95 in the event one doesn't need the other items.

rated:
BlurryEyed said:   Nice deal OP. An STR stock alone is $95!!
  Not quite, but still a good deal.

rated:
Botach can be hit or miss, use a credit card so you can dispute if necessary.

Generally well known but the MOE accessories are being discontinued in favor of a new attachment method / updated designs.  Fine deals all over on similar MOE kits if you are OK with that.  I've got quite a lot of MOE furniture and like it just fine... light and functional.

rated:
Although I posted this deal I don't know if I would try to buy from them in the future after researching and reading up on these guys. They sound like the same type of racket where they low ball prices but never fulfill orders or give people the runaround. All bait and switch tactics. So sorry in advance if anyone tried ordering from them because of my post from Botach. Has anyone ordered this setup and got it from them anyways?? Just curious....

rated:
I've ordered from them about 5 times, including six magpul boost bundles, and never had a problem. Already received it. They had a deal where you got a discount for quantity, at six or more only $80 each. I've never had to deal with their customer service, so I can't vouch for that. 

rated:
nathorofmoo said:   I've ordered from them about 5 times, including six magpul boost bundles, and never had a problem. Already received it. They had a deal where you got a discount for quantity, at six or more only $80 each. I've never had to deal with their customer service, so I can't vouch for that. 
  That's good to hear. 

rated:
I just bought this last week and got it yesterday. If you make them an offer of $90 through "name your price" option under add to cart, they'll accept it with free shipping. It works through pricewaiter and within 24hours they will send you a yes, with a checkout page.

The also offer this set without the maglink but with a buffer assembly for the same price.
http://www.botach.com/magpul-boost-bundle-w-mil-spec-6-position-...

The big problem is that the don't ship it with boxes, they take everything out and throw it all in one shipping box. So if you are one who wants the boxes, you won't get them, but you will get the papers/decals/etc. They are also prone to damage, The grip I got was rubbed raw right through the plastic bag on one side.

rated:
ZombieHunter said:   I just bought this last week and got it yesterday. If you make them an offer of $90 through "name your price" option under add to cart, they'll accept it with free shipping. It works through pricewaiter and within 24hours they will send you a yes, with a checkout page.

The also offer this set without the maglink but with a buffer assembly for the same price.
http://www.botach.com/magpul-boost-bundle-w-mil-spec-6-position-... 

The big problem is that the don't ship it with boxes, they take everything out and throw it all in one shipping box. So if you are one who wants the boxes, you won't get them, but you will get the papers/decals/etc. They are also prone to damage, The grip I got was rubbed raw right through the plastic bag on one side.

  Maybe they are liquidating a batch of OEM MOE stuff as one of the previous posts from "FrankandBeans" mentioned something along those lines.

rated:
I can't believe people still trust their money with Botach.

rated:
ams30 said:   I can't believe people still trust their money with Botach.
  I've bought from them 20+ times, without a problem...

rated:
FranksandBeans said:   

Generally well known but the MOE accessories are being discontinued in favor of a new attachment method / updated designs.  Fine deals all over on similar MOE kits if you are OK with that.  I've got quite a lot of MOE furniture and like it just fine... light and functional.
 

  True. I am stocking up as they are still fine products for future builds.

rated:
ZombieHunter said:   
FranksandBeans said:   

Generally well known but the MOE accessories are being discontinued in favor of a new attachment method / updated designs.  Fine deals all over on similar MOE kits if you are OK with that.  I've got quite a lot of MOE furniture and like it just fine... light and functional.

  True. I am stocking up as they are still fine products for future builds.

  Most definitely. I agree.

rated:
I ordered on Jul 9
Called customer service twice, left 2 messages never called back

emailed, no response.

Don't think I"d ever do business with botach ever again.

rated:
netsurf12 said:   I ordered on Jul 9
Called customer service twice, left 2 messages never called back

emailed, no response.

Don't think I"d ever do business with botach ever again.

  I got mine within a week. The grip was damaged, and they sent me new one. I have never had a problem with Botach.

  • Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
     
    Click here for full-featured reply.


Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014