• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I got a sample bottle of this solution from my detailer for in between waxes and found that you can really 'wash' your car with it using a lot less water.  I wouldn't recommend it for a super dirty car, but otherwise it works great and seems to add some protection.  California is experiencing a very serious drought and my city has imposed a ban on washing cars.  I was about to buy a bottle when noticed it on sale.  Here is the link:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K7VE2VK?psc=1 

Sold by Enthusiasts Only, shipped from Amazon

Member Summary

Car Wash
Thanks erohrer
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
It sounds great I want to try it...

marieangelesf (Jul. 12, 2014 @ 9:29a) |

I used to use this... Armour All waterless car wash where you spray on and wipe off, is this like that? It was super han... (more)

TrueKnight (Jul. 12, 2014 @ 11:58a) |

Not really much of a "hot deal" for the type of product.  The most popular waterless car wash mentioned in detailing for... (more)

Recruiterbob (Jul. 12, 2014 @ 2:25p) |

• Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I might be willing to try this. Especially because they have a 90-day 100% satisfaction guarantee. "If you aren't satisfied please contact us for a full refund."

There are only 7 reviews, but they seem to be good ones so far.

This water less wash has a clippable $2 coupon that brings it down to $18. http://www.amazon.com/Eco-Touch-WCW16C-Waterless-Concentrate/dp/...

The ECO concentrate makes 7 24oz (10 16oz) bottles where the Enthusiasts concentrate makes 32 16oz bottles.

Both concentrates are 16oz bottles 

happypants said:   The ECO concentrate makes 7 24oz (10 16oz) bottles where the Enthusiasts concentrate makes 32 16oz bottles.

Both concentrates are 16oz bottles 

You pay more for the "ECO" these days.

reycer said:    my city has imposed a ban on washing cars

time to move to the country and eat a lot of peaches

Just to add to this, it took a little over half a 16oz bottle of Enthusiasts Only pre-mixed spray to clean my entire BRZ.  I think I could have gotten away with using less, but I was very liberal with the solution since my car is still somewhat new .  The deal is even better when you factor in the water you didn't use to pre-rinse/rinse your car.

Wow those reviews could not look more fake to me. 6 reviews all great and way too much detail. I call baloney.

SieSilverStars said:   I might be willing to try this. Especially because they have a 90-day 100% satisfaction guarantee. "If you aren't satisfied please contact us for a full refund."

this deal is violation of the posting requirements for 3rd party sellers but the second post is by a staff member praising it?

SieSilverStars said:   I might be willing to try this. Especially because they have a 90-day 100% satisfaction guarantee. "If you aren't satisfied please contact us for a full refund."

7 fake reviews, and good luck getting a refund past the 30 day Amazon return policy.

reycer said:   Just to add to this, it took a little over half a 16oz bottle of Enthusiasts Only pre-mixed spray to clean my entire BRZ.  

Green for another twin. Head on over to ft86club.com if you aren't already a member!

Good deal op. If I didn't have 2 gallons of griots I'd be in on this.

Way cheap. But don't know the reviews maybe too glowing?

wantonsoup said:   Wow those reviews could not look more fake to me. 6 reviews all great and way too much detail. I call baloney.

They also have a video showing how to mix and use it.  I felt bad for the microfiber cloth used to clean just one section of the dirty BMW wheel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YGTIunK_sE

This thread made me think of the Kozak dry wash cloth.

Considering a $4.50 64oz wash jug takes me 5 years to go through, this doesn't make financial sense for me.

Dotbody said:   Considering a $4.50 64oz wash jug takes me 5 years to go through, this doesn't make financial sense for me.
  Not Apples to Apples. This is waterless your link is just regular car washing soap.

blankblank said:     this deal is violation of the posting requirements for 3rd party sellers but the second post is by a staff member praising it?
  I'm not surprised. 

zapjb said:   
Dotbody said:   Considering a $4.50 64oz wash jug takes me 5 years to go through, this doesn't make financial sense for me.
  Not Apples to Apples. This is waterless your link is just regular car washing soap.

Understood, but still doesn't make financial sense unless your municipality restricts car washing. Seems like a higher risk of scratching the finish too. This may be apples to oranges, but the oranges seem expensive and bitter.

Clicking on "See all my reviews" from each of the reviewers and they all have only reviewed once. I totally agree that they are fake reviews. Even if the product is good, I still do not want to fall for these tactics.

zapjb said:   

Actually, it is wash and wax at the same time. I do like this one from reading the "real" Amazon reviews and will buy it next time washing and of course, waxing, my car.

It sounds great I want to try it...

I used to use this... Armour All waterless car wash where you spray on and wipe off, is this like that? It was super handy for those small spots to clean on a short notice. But then I also live within 5 miles of 4 car wash companies so it is only $5 to run the vehicle through the machine and they even hand dry and vacuum too.

Not really much of a "hot deal" for the type of product.  The most popular waterless car wash mentioned in detailing forums is Optimum.  It also has excellent ratings.  The product is commonly used when you have restrictions on water usage or in the winter time when it is too cold to give your car a regular wash.  It is also used as a lubricant to clay your car.  If you don't know what a clay bar is, or have to wash your car under the mentioned circumstances this would be a waste of money for you.  No doubt in my mind the product will perform as advertised but it is not a hot deal price wise. I would jump all over this if the price was under $12.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014