• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
WalMart is offering a free $10.00 eGift card when you purchase five 12-packs of Dr. Pepper of any variety.

Link 

This offer is valid until 07/31/14.

Instructions:

1. Buy any combination of Five (5) 12-packs of Dr. Pepper at WalMart between 07/01/14 and 07/31/14.
  2. Snap a photo of your receipt(s) (up to 5 receipts) and send it by text message of email to bash@drvsusa.com by 07/31/14 11:59PM PT.
  3. Receive a code via email or text and redeem at www.backyardbashreward.com by 08/15/15 11:59PM PT to receive a $10.00 WalMart eGift Card.

Limit of 3 valid redemptions per customer.

Best part is that WalMart price matches, so if you find a good deal on the Dr. Pepper, go for it!

I just noticed a new deal they had going too..

Through September 30, buy 2 Farmland Bacon Products in a single transaction, snap a photo of your receipt and receive a Free $5.00 WalMart eGift Card. Limit of 2 redemptions per customer. Click here for more details.

Walmart
See Walmart coupons that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Related Deals   People who viewed this deal also viewed these similar deals.

Member Summary

GiftCard (87.27kB)
Thanks bhansonbot
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Did you get the egift code already?  I sent my request in 7/14 but have not heard back from them.  Sent a followup to cu... (more)

sjelg (Jul. 22, 2014 @ 1:52p) |

ok - I received the following email from customer service:

I don't show your submission in our system. You might want to ... (more)

sjelg (Jul. 22, 2014 @ 4:43p) |

Bacon and WalMart in the same subject...i don't know if i can take this much excitement.

ppanamared (Jul. 22, 2014 @ 4:49p) |

Staff Summary
This topic is also a Best Deal.
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Dang, wish I had seen this yesterday. Just price match Dr Pepper and Fanta for 2.50 a 12 pack. Would have got all Dr Pepper if had seen this. It was the Tom Thumb add, Friday specials.

rated:
likeaw said:   Dang, wish I had seen this yesterday. Just price match Dr Pepper and Fanta for 2.50 a 12 pack. Would have got all Dr Pepper if had seen this. It was the Tom Thumb add, Friday specials.

Where did you price match from.  If you could do all for $2.50 with the $10 GC, it would be (5) 12-packs for $2.50.

rated:
2.50 is a good deal for 5x 12 packs. AT my WalMart they are 4.30 each. So with giftcard deal you are getting half off.

rated:
Good deal

rated:
Would it hurt for someone to post a receipt?

rated:
You'll have to price match a sale price in order for this to deal; I'd suggest you research your local ads and hope you can find a sale price under $3.
Soda pricing is highly regional, retail price where I live is $5 a 12 pack, with a grocery stores rotating between coke/pepsi on sale weekly, ranging from $3.33 to $4 a 12 pack. So, for many of you, this deal might not be that great

rated:
Dont care for Dr. Pepper, but somewhere out there is a vending machine man who'd racking up gift cards.

rated:
Logan71 said:   Dont care for Dr. Pepper, but somewhere out there is a vending machine man who'd racking up gift cards.

Be gone, blasphemer!

rated:
coupons.com has 1.50 off 12 pack for the dr. pepper and other 10 products, which would be a good deal if you can price match and then use coupons. Walgreens has 3/10 on Dr. Pepper products this week (best local deal for me).

rated:
What zip code are you in.  No love from coupons.com for me.

rated:
Kingofthenet said:   Would it hurt for someone to post a receipt?
  you're welcome to

rated:
This isn't something that you can return after getting the GC...or is it?

rated:
I tried to do the Dial soap deal, that has you txt a photo of the receipt. I have never received a response so I could finish claiming the gift card. And there is no contact phone number in the fine print. H
This deal is very similar. Hope it actually works.

rated:
Barbwyr said:   What zip code are you in.  No love from coupons.com for me.
  I did an internet search for "dr. pepper coupons" and coupons.com was one of the links.

coupons dot com /brands/dr-pepper-coupons/

rated:
maddybeagle said:   
  I did an internet search for "dr. pepper coupons" and coupons.com was one of the links.

That coupon mentions several other TEN flavors, but not Dr. Pepper TEN specifically.  Anyone know if it actually will work for DP10?

rated:
Does it work for other dr pepper products, like aw, 7 up?

rated:
I luv Dr. Pepper

rated:

rated:
txsprtsfan said:   http://admin.everydaysaver.com/app/track_print/1433
  That coupon is dead. "Sorry, that offer has reached its maximum number of prints."

rated:
Please note that attempted use of a "piece of paper" to purchase items at WalMart bears the risk of the police being called for fraudulent activity because nobody in the WalMart knows what an egift card is.

rated:
corporateclaw said:   Please note that attempted use of a "piece of paper" to purchase items at WalMart bears the risk of the police being called for fraudulent activity because nobody in the WalMart knows what an egift card is.
  That's ridiculous. WM and many other stores accept printable gift cards these days. I've used them many times with no issues. Sure, there can be an uninformed cashier from time to time, but there's no reason to worry.

rated:
maddybeagle said:   

I used 2 of these coupons on dr. pepper ten today after price match. No problem. Printed out my 10 dollar e-gift card with no problems, too.

rated:
I don't like Dr. Pepper, but wanted to try the Farmland bacon deal... it must be regional because the 2 walmarts in my area don't carry Farmland bacon.

rated:
For those in Norcal, Safeway has Dr. Pepper 12 packs 2 for $5 on Friday.  Good day to pricematch.

rated:
I saw this before the coupon was posted but I did get 15 12 packs. I tried the Tom Thumb 2.50 deal since it was still on their mobile site Saturday but the cashier said no. I had her match the best deal I found which was 3/11 at Kroger. I submitted my pics and got the gift cards immediately and also sent in for savings catcher(limited markeds) and savings catcher gave me the $2.50 so after all the $$ back I spent $10.47 for 15 12 packs!!! Still wish I could have gotten 15 coupons I would have made $$

rated:
Did you get the egift code already?  I sent my request in 7/14 but have not heard back from them.  Sent a followup to customer service yesterday (customerservice@tpgny.com). No response from there either.

rated:
ok - I received the following email from customer service:

I don't show your submission in our system. You might want to try submitting it again to bash@drvsusa.com. You would not need to include any text in the body of your email. Please try submitting a blank email with only your attachment. You should get an automatic response back that your receipt is being processed. Or you might get an automatic response back that your image was not detected. You could also check your spam or junk mail folder if you do not see any response back. One other thing you could try doing is decreasing the size of the file if you are able to. It's best to keep it under 2MB in size.  

I went ahead and resized my picture to a smaller size and submitted a blank email with just the attachment.

I received a confirmation email and then an email with the redemption code within 30 minutes.

rated:
Bacon and WalMart in the same subject...i don't know if i can take this much excitement.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014