• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
LG G3 4G LTE 5.5" Quad HD Android 4.4 Smartphone in Black or White (AT&T, Verizon Wireless or Sprint) - $99.99 with Free Shipping at Best Buy. **Requires a new 2-year agreement**

Receive $50 Best Buy Gift Card when you purchase and activate a new cell phone through today.

• 2.5GHz
  • 3GB RAM
  • 32GB storage
  • 5.5" QHD IPS (1440x2560, 538 ppi)
  • 13MP cam (back)
  • 2.1MP (front)
  • Bluetooth 4.0
  • 4G LTE
  • NFC
  • Android 4.4.2 OS

Learn more about this new phone here.

Best Buy
See Best Buy coupons that earn 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Related Deals   People who viewed this deal also viewed these similar deals.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
This topic is also a Best Deal.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Rats. Just bought yesterday directly from AT&T. Could have saved $100.

rated:
Please add "with 2 year contract" to the headline.

rated:
Standard question: If you're on SERO does this work or do you have to go through Sprint?

rated:
"....Common technologies include GSM, CDMA and TDMA (including iDEN)."

Is this a TRUE world band phone...???

rated:
Just got one yesterday from best buy. Awesome phone. see full specifications here.

rated:
hpmax said:   Standard question: If you're on SERO does this work or do you have to go through Sprint?

I wouldn't risk a SERO plan doing an upgrade online. If I was in a store and could see their terminal confirm there wouldn't be a plan change from SERO Premium - I'd do it.

I only upgrade on VerizonWireless.com to keep my unlimited data plans (using the Transfer Upgrade loophole).

rated:
is this phone better than the Samsung s4?

rated:
I don't want to be on 2 yrs contract...  
Any idea or advise on how to sneak one...???

rated:
CheapCheap1 said:   I don't want to be on 2 yrs contract...  
Any idea or advise on how to sneak one...???

It's right there, on the page, all you have to do is paying $699.99 and off you go.
  Don't tell us that you want this for $99 w/o contract as it's not gonna happen in the next 2 years.

rated:
RagingBull said:   is this phone better than the Samsung s4?

It's probably the best phone on the market right now (at least in its size).  The Optimus G was better than the Galaxy S3, the LG G2 was better than the S4, and the G3 is better than the S5, they're about a half generation beyond Samsung.

rated:
asuka said:   
hpmax said:   Standard question: If you're on SERO does this work or do you have to go through Sprint?

I wouldn't risk a SERO plan doing an upgrade online. If I was in a store and could see their terminal confirm there wouldn't be a plan change from SERO Premium - I'd do it.

I only upgrade on VerizonWireless.com to keep my unlimited data plans (using the Transfer Upgrade loophole).

Unless you use gobs and gobs of data, Sero doesn't seem as great as it used to.  Competition from MVNOs, Virgin Mobile included, are starting to seem pretty attractive to me.  I use less than 2GB of data a month, so as far as I can tell it would be cheaper for me to switch over to get on the $35 plan with VM, or maybe Target's Brightspot with its $25 gift card that you get every 6 months.  It makes sense, of course, to stay with SERO if you're pulling 3gigs or more of data on your cell phone.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014