• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Intex Inflatable Dinosaur Pool and Play Center (57444EP)
Disclaimer
Intex Inflatable Dinosaur Pool and Play Center (57444EP)†- $34.99 with Free Shipping at Sears.

• Attach garden hose to use the palm tree sprayer and run the waterfall
  • 57-gal. capacity
  • Includes a repair patch
  • For ages 3+.
  • 8-ft. (L) x 6.25-ft. (W) x 15-in. (D)

The next lowest price for this item from a rated merchant on Google Shopping†is $49.40.

Member Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Is it realistic to expect one of these to make it all the way through the summer? I haven't had much luck with even the most basic inflatable pools.

I bought this pool few weeks ago. My son loves it. Very good size pool.

I did not get free shipping option.... is there a code? Seems to be a required purchase amount to get free shipping (I added two of these to my cart and the shipping was free). Thanks for any further info.

EDIT: noticed at the top by the description it has a tab for "Special Offers" where it says "Free shipping! Orders $59 or more†Offer ends † 31-Jul-2014"

so not Free shipping...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014