• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Just logged in to American Express and got the following offer:

OFFER DETAILS
Enroll your eligible Card by 8/15/14 & pay your AT&T Wireless, Sprint, T-Mobile, or Verizon Wireless cell phone bill of $75+ online by 11/15/14 & get $10 back. Limit 3 statement credits. Make it easy and sign up for auto pay!

TERMS
Limit 3 statement credits per American Express online account. Enrollment limited. Offer is non-transferable. In order to be eligible for the offer, you must enroll your Card by August 15, 2014 and use that Card to pay your cell phone bill online and in the amount of $75 or more in a single transaction directly with the listed merchants’ website by November 15, 2014. Offer excludes all other payments other than online. Statement credit will appear on your billing statement within 90 days after November 15, 2014, provided that American Express receives information from the merchant about your qualifying purchase. Note that American Express may not receive information about your qualifying purchase from the merchant until all of the items from your qualifying purchase have been provided. Statement credit may be reversed if qualifying purchase is returned/cancelled. If American Express does not receive information that identifies your transaction as qualifying for the offer, you will not receive the statement credit. For example, your transaction will not qualify if it is not made directly with the merchant. In addition, in most cases, you will not receive the statement credit if your transaction is made with an electronic wallet or through a third party.

I use PagePlus, so I don't think I will use this deal. Just thought I would post it in case anyone else wanted to check their accounts for this.

Member Summary

AmEx Offers: Cell Phone Bill Online Payment $10 back on $75 (3 times)
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Does this work with T-Mobile prepaid? I am thinking about buy a $100 refill.

bitFeng (Jul. 17, 2014 @ 3:01p) |

Anybody got the credit?

w2zhou (Jul. 19, 2014 @ 10:54p) |

Several folks over at SD have.

sechs (Jul. 20, 2014 @ 11:08a) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

No go on Costco AE.

0/2

No go on Delta Platinum Amex

I got on 3/6 with $15 back on $75.

0/2

Don't see it on mine.

I got it on my amex blue

Not on my BCP.
But then again, my cell bill is <$45 (VZW Loyalty Plan) so I wouldn't be able to take advantage of the offer anyway.

Shame on you paying 75.00 or above for phone service

fattywallace said:   Shame on you paying 75.00 or above for phone service
  Some may have family plans.

thanks

fattywallace said:   Shame on you paying 75.00 or above for phone service
  Pay exactly $75, even if it means you are paying for next month's service in advance in case you have offer.

no go on my AMEX Costco

no lucky for me

no luck

First of the recent AmEx deals I haven't had.

No go for me on Simply Cash Business Amex

No go on centurion

Does anyone know if this will work on buying accessories from the major carriers? If I buy a phone or a few phone cases, does it still count for the promotion if I reach $75?

no go for amex bluecash everyday card

no go for amex blue

no go for amex bluecash everyday card. but got $25 off $250 Bestbuy. yeah!

Chances one may not get this offer if they already have their phone bill auto-pay using AMEX. So it's not only card specific.

no go Delta Business Platinum, Delta Reserve

I have it on my Amex Blue Cash.

But I use a prepaid plan (H2O)

Maybe this is a plan by Amex to have the offer available on mostly those users who:
- 1) Amex sees are not paying for any cellular phones.
- 2) Amex sees are paying, but for prepaid plans.

With both of those scenarios, both cell companies and Amex profits.. so it's a win-win for both off them.
Add a little CashBack for the cardholder and he gets a (albeit tiny) slice of the deal too.

0/2 Amex Business & Blue

No go on Amex Gold and Everyday Card.

No go on Amex Blue, and I've never paid my T-Mobile bill with that card.

As expected, no go on Fidelity Amex given all its other perks. Not complaining either.

hkgfnt said:   No go on Fidelity Amex.
  Where do you even look for this on Fidelity Amex?  I've got one but never see any offers on this card like I do on my Amex BCP card.  Obviously it's easy to locate on Blue Cash card (and this was available on my BCP card), but are there offers like this on Fidelity card that I just can't locate??  Thx....

People don't care if this promo is on your card or not.

0/3 darn Thanks for making me check though!

I have it on my blue card.

I am going to stick with Ink Plus. Monthly family Sprint bill is over $200 per month, Ink gives 5 URs per dollar spent, worth more than $10 to me.

shank said:   I am going to stick with Ink Plus. Monthly family Sprint bill is over $200 per month, Ink gives 5 URs per dollar spent, worth more than $10 to me.

pay $75 with Amex and the rest with your IP.

thaitrunghieu said:   
shank said:   I am going to stick with Ink Plus. Monthly family Sprint bill is over $200 per month, Ink gives 5 URs per dollar spent, worth more than $10 to me.

pay $75 with Amex and the rest with your IP.

Good thought, but the account is setup for autopay, not worth the hassle for $10.

Good suggestions thaitrunghieu and zindagi.
It showed on Amex Delta, so I pre-paid $76 on T-Mobile, which will presumably appear as a credit on net months bill - with the remainder being charged via my regular EasyPay. Thanks OP!

no go for amex bluecash everyday card....

Skipping 12 Messages...
w2zhou said:   Anybody got the credit?

Several folks over at SD have. 

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014