• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
http://www.officedepot.com/a/content/loyalty/rewardsoffers/

Look mid way down page you will see a linky for free membership.    

More deals in the official Office Depot coupon thread.
Member Summary
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Anyone know if it's possible to use this to extend a current membership?

rated:
If you are already a UPS my choice member, login, go to UPS MY choice and click Upgrade Membership. On that page, enter promo code BLKZZMOT5 and no credit card will be required. It says its for six months though I can't see my expiration date.

rated:
pitflyer said:   If you are already a UPS my choice member, login, go to UPS MY choice and click Upgrade Membership. 

I don't see the Upgrade Membership link inside my account.  Can you elaborate?

rated:
Try using the renewal feature, and enter the code there. It worked for us. Thanks, OP.

rated:
MrLincoln said:   Try using the renewal feature, and enter the code there. It worked for us. Thanks, OP.

Anything less ambiguous you can offer?  I see no renewal feature.  Search turns up nothing about renewal, and so on.  

rated:
labboypro said:   
MrLincoln said:   Try using the renewal feature, and enter the code there. It worked for us. Thanks, OP.

Anything less ambiguous you can offer?  I see no renewal feature.  Search turns up nothing about renewal, and so on.  

http://www.ups.com/content/us/en/resources/umc_premium_upsell.html 

use the above link to upgrade, On that page, enter promo code BLKZZMOT5 
To cancel auto renewal go to Tracking -> Access UPS My Choice - > Preference -> go and edit "Membership Information" uncheck auto renewal and save.

rated:
Keep in mind that if you have two addresses, you will need to purchase a separate membership for each address (or use this free code). You can link the addresses under one login ID.

rated:
Thanks for the tip, I added the code and it appeared to work for my account.

In looking at the OD ad page, this is at the bottom:

FREE MyChoice Premium Offer expires 1/31/14. Offer exclusive for Office Depot Loyalty Reward Members. UPS, the UPS brandmark, the color brown and UPS My Choice are trademarks of United Parcel Service of America, Inc. and are used with permission of the owner. All rights reserved.

rated:
Done for both my and my college kids' addresses! Thank you OP!

rated:
moved and UPS wouldn't change address for me, glad to finally get something from them, for all the trouble they caused me!! Upgraded, do not auto-renew is marked, Choice premium expires 1/17/15. THANKS op

rated:
Just did this and still works! Thanks OP!

rated:
Worked for me! Thanks OP 

rated:
Code just worked for me today!

rated:
Free 1 year Premium membership expired yesterday.  Upgraded to Premium today using BLKZZMOT5 for another 6 months free

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014