• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
http://www.homedepot.com/p/Commercial-Electric-6-in-White-Recess...

• White recessed LED trim
  • 2700K soft white light, 670 Lumens, 80 CRI
  • For use with 5 in. and 6 in. IC or Non-IC recessed housings (housings not included)
  • Dimming range between 10% to 100% and compatible with most household dimmers
  • Rated for wet and damp location and certified airtight per ASTM E283-04
  • Can be used for CA title 24/high efficacy compliance
  • 65 watt bulb equivalent light output - 11 watt energy used
  • IC rated for direct contact with insulation
  • Save on bulb replacement up to 35,000 hours lamp life
  • Medium base socket adapter included
  • Retrofits 5 in. and 6 in. incandescent housings to energy saving LED down lights
  • Designed to install in other incandescent housing by other major brands, please refer to instruction sheet for list of additional compatible housing

Home Depot
See Home Depot discounts that earn 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Related Deals   People who viewed this deal also viewed these similar deals.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Nice $17 at my HD

rated:
Looking at the link it says normal price is $25. Is that usually the price? I am looking to get 8 but won't need them for at least 6 months. I have no problem paying $20 more so they're not sitting around for months. thanks!

i think i got the same ones used on Amazon when i did my kitchen 1.5 years ago. If they're the same model, then I like them a lot

rated:
Just installed one of mine. These things are super bright, its like the surface of the sun.

rated:
$24.87 here in NoVA.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014