• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Task Force 12-in x 26-in 3-Drawer Ball-Bearing Steel Tool Chest, red, model TF2501, as low as $12.23, item # 352048
(search: 352048) 
good reviews

Kobalt 11-in x 27-in 3-Drawer Ball-Bearing Steel Tool Chest, black, model PCIC2171, as low as $27.74, item # 351098
(search: 351098)

the usual BIG YMMV on pricing from store to store

Moderator Comment: Clarified title. — Jul. 17, 2014 @ 9:48am
Lowe's
See Lowe's coupons that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Related Deals   People who viewed this deal also viewed these similar deals.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
$30.58 in MN for red 352048, and $24.88 for the black 351098 ones. (one left in Blaine, MN at that price)

rated:
$54.60 and $98.00 in 76210

rated:
labboypro said:   $54.60 and $98.00 in 76210

Same all over Dallas

rated:
$7.99 for the first one in 13027

rated:
Thanks! My husband will love this. Ended up getting one part at one store and the other at a different store to get the lowest price. Ended up $17 for the small one and $43 for the bigger one. Great deal for him to organize his tools better.

rated:
$7.65 - red
$13.72 - black
ordered both at those prices

rated:
Both say "This item is no longer available on Lowes.com."

Dead?

rated:
ManFromEast said:   Both say "This item is no longer available on Lowes.com."

Dead?

I'm not getting that message - they just don't show up when searched.

rated:
msrazzle said:   
ManFromEast said:   Both say "This item is no longer available on Lowes.com."

Dead?

I'm not getting that message - they just don't show up when searched.

I think that means they aren't available at your location(s).  I'm in the same boat.

rated:
none appear in central florida

rated:
I want to thank OP again. My husband picked up the chest and tool box and they are really nice. DIdn't get them as cheap as you did, paid $22 and $42 for the two pieces and picked up at different stores, but this is something he's thought about for a while. At this price, he couldn't say no and got them set up as soon as he got home.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014