• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Amazon.com has the Final Fantasy X|X-2 HD Remaster Standard Edition - PlayStation 3 for $19.99 now.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00C3MKCF6/

• The original FINAL FANTASY X and X-2 PlayStation2 titles, fully remastered in gorgeous High Definition
  • Based on the International Versions of the games that were never before released in North America

Member Summary

Final Fantasy X-X2
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks myonlyday for adding this deal. The Best Deal for this at Best Buy is still active so I added this as a price match and linked back to here and gave you credit for finding it.

I've liked Final Fantasy X a lot . . . aside from the main character whininess. I always was curious how X2 was. Any thoughts?

Nice! Was wanting this and was hoping that Amazon would drop the price to 20. Those "Tell us about a lower price" links seem to really work! I'd MUCH rather buy this from Amazon, than support BB anyways.

Thanks!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014