• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
I saw this on Buds and thought it was a good deal. I picked up a certified preowned P229 several months ago and am thrilled with it. One year factory warranty.
Linkhttps://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php/cPath/1089/products_id/52344/TEAM+BUDS+FAST+TRACK
This is from the site:These pre-owned Sig Sauer pistols have been Factory Certified after passing the Sig Sauer five point factory certification process. No certified pre-owned Sig Sauer pistol leaves the factory without the approval of the expert Sig Sauer armourers.Before receiving its factory (CPO) certified pre-owned status each pistol is:1. stripped 2. refinished 3. refitted withoriginal factory parts where needed4. cleaned and lubricated 5. function tested and hand inspected by a certified Sig Sauer armourer

Related Deals   People who viewed this deal also viewed these similar deals.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
I wish I had that kind of money handy right now. I've been looking at p226 for awhile.

rated:
I own one of these. +1 Green on a great deal for a fantastic firearm.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014