• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Mikasa Cheers 4-pc. Balloon Wine Goblet Set
Disclaimer

Mikasa Cheers 4-pc. White Wine Glass Set
Disclaimer
MIkasa Cheers 4pc wine glasses:balloon or white wineon sale for $34 (reg $68). They are $16.80 shipped with Kohl's charge - Use coupons BEACH30, GR8FINDS, JULYMVC.

Member Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Mikasa Cheers 4-pc. Double Old Fashioned Glass Set
Disclaimer
Also available in 4pc Mikasa Cheers double old fashioned at the same price.

24.5 ounces makes for some big drinks.

If you order two sets - for example, red and white - then with your Kohl's card at checkout:

1. apply code HOMESALE10
2. apply code JUST4U
3. apply code BEACH30
4. apply code JULYMVC

Final price is $15.05 per set plus sales tax. Shipping is free. There is Cash Back if you click through Fat Wallet.

plainview said:   If you order two sets, then don't forget to add the HOMESALE10 coupon code.
Nice! Here are the codes for a better deal with two sets: BEACH30, JUST4U, HOMESALE10, and JULYMVC. $30.10 shipped for both sets with Kohl's Charge - $15.05 each.

(I'm a little sad I got three sets yesterday at $16.80 each - sigh)

Llilith said:   
plainview said:   If you order two sets, then don't forget to add the HOMESALE10 coupon code.
Nice! Here are the codes for a better deal with two sets: BEACH30, JUST4U, HOMESALE10, and JULYMVC. $30.10 shipped for both sets with Kohl's Charge - $15.05 each.

You beat me - I was updating my post as you posted the same stuff.

plainview said:   
Llilith said:   

no worries - thanks for making the deal better!

Llilith said:   
plainview said:   
Llilith said:   

no worries - thanks for making the deal better!

You have me teetering on the edge of ordering.

I'm a little concerned about what condition the glasses will arrive in after UPS gets done with them.

I got the martini glasses from Kohl's a couple of years ago and some other Food Network wine glasses. All arrived ok. If they are broken, you can always have them send again and pick up the damaged ones.

Llilith said:   

Sadness and sighs come easy and cheap these days. It's only a buck seventy-five, not the end of the world.

serenity22 said:   
Llilith said:   

Sadness and sighs come easy and cheap these days. It's only a buck seventy-five, not the end of the world.

true that

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014