• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.kohls.com/product/prd-1559150/dockers-ripstop-cargo-s...

The Kohl's web site has Dockers ripstop cargo shorts priced at $22 each today, July 19.† You can use the following pattern with your Kohl's†card.

1. Add two to cart and checkout.
2. Apply code SUMMERMEN10.
3. Apply code GR8FINDS.
4. Apply code BEACH30.
5. Apply code JULYMVC.

After stacking discounts, the final price is $8.39 each plus sales tax.† Shipping is free.† There is Cash Back if you click through Fat Wallet.

Member Summary

Dockers Ripstop Cargo Shorts
Thanks zimphella
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
I am not a fan of Kohls brand like Sonoma or C&B, their quality is not that great.

PonPugal (Jul. 19, 2014 @ 2:50p) |

If women can use push-up bras, then it's only fair we get our own enhancement technology.

oceanic815 (Jul. 20, 2014 @ 5:18a) |

Thanks, good find

paperclip777 (Jul. 20, 2014 @ 7:02a) |

• Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Wrong photo in QS

Why is everyone going for the Ripstops while there are many other styles in Dockers for the same price?

Twill

Additional Twill

Plaid

Additional Plaid

serenity22 said:   Why is everyone going for the Ripstops while there are many other styles in Dockers for the same price?

Twill

Additional Twill

Plaid

Additional Plaid

It is a matter of personal preference.

The ripstop cargo shorts feel lighter than some of the other Dockers styles, and lighter is better in the heat and humidity of a Florida summer.

However, the discounting pattern can be used with other styles of Dockers shorts too.

I thought you could only use two codes at Kohls

Awesome; worked for me and I placed two orders for two pair each and got all the codes to stack. Nice.

sailorbob said:   I thought you could only use two codes at Kohls
† They changed their checkout. Now it's max four.

Does Kohl's gift card work for this?

Thank you so much! Hubby will be a happy camper!

Good deal. Bought 4. Had to do it in two orders of two each. Ordering four at once doesn't give the same discount. Thanks OP.

duplicate

So excited, I had to announce it in two posts. One post at once doesn't give the same satisfaction.

So excited, I had to announce it in two posts. One post at once doesn't give the same satisfaction.

So anyone knows what the numbers would look like using Kohl's gift card?

Thanks

Thanks

Do they pricematch themselves? I just bought 2 pairs of these from them for $29.99.

easy in-store returns, just buy new shorts, return with old receipt.† Much easier than trying to get a price override using multiple coupons.

nearly capris

great deal..although I was late so didn't get the color of my choice

green for you, thanks! Just had an old pair rip on a hike, needed a replacement.

I'm not sure about the fit on these shorts. They seem AWFULLY tight across the crotch on all the models. Check out the picture of the Oregano-colored Twill shorts. Yikes!

frett said:   I'm not sure about the fit on these shorts. They seem AWFULLY tight across the crotch on all the models. Check out the picture of the Oregano-colored Twill shorts. Yikes!

Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome Liv Tyler to Fat Wallet.

http://www.eonline.com/news/560738/liv-tyler-calls-justin-therou...

frett said:   I'm not sure about the fit on these shorts. They seem AWFULLY tight across the crotch on all the models. Check out the picture of the Oregano-colored Twill shorts. Yikes!
††

"It pays to advertise"

All 4 promo codes used, great, Thanks!!

††I have a tall thin teenage son and I made him try on every pair of shorts at Kohls(he didn't like it). The past 2 years the inseam and fit of many of the go to shorts at Kohls has changed.
I was in the dressing room with a wife and husband who were also trying to find "normal" shorts for her husband.
These docker†shorts were one of the worst offenders for being tight in the crotch. Horrible fit. The inseam is not as long as you would think either.

The best fit if you are looking for relaxed regular fit shorts(like they made a few years ago) were the urban pipeline cargo shorts, there are two sku's best the ones with the 12 inch inseam had the best over all fit.
I cant tell you how many shorts this year were skinny fit, low rise, tight horrible at Kohls. That Helix brand 2 years ago were baggy loose fit and this year were skinny fit(my son had a pair from 2 years ago clearance waist 29 and this year a 38 wouldn't fit and he takes a 30-32).

The other good deal I saw was the Lee carpenter shorts. Not everyone's style, but my husband likes them. They rarely fall below $17 and they are $11 right now with the codes. Not stylish but good solid jeans shorts for working around the house.

The nike shorts depending on style/color are $11-12.

good deal, thanks OP!† bought 4 for use this summer to replace older cargo shorts that will go to goodwill.† I prefer the thigh pockets on cargo shorts to hold my wallet and cellphone.

sisterbear30 said:   
††I have a tall thin teenage son and I made him try on every pair of shorts at Kohls(he didn't like it). The past 2 years the inseam and fit of many of the go to shorts at Kohls has changed.
I was in the dressing room with a wife and husband who were also trying to find "normal" shorts for her husband.
These docker†shorts were one of the worst offenders for being tight in the crotch. Horrible fit. The inseam is not as long as you would think either.

The best fit if you are looking for relaxed regular fit shorts(like they made a few years ago) were the urban pipeline cargo shorts, there are two sku's best the ones with the 12 inch inseam had the best over all fit.
I cant tell you how many shorts this year were skinny fit, low rise, tight horrible at Kohls. That Helix brand 2 years ago were baggy loose fit and this year were skinny fit(my son had a pair from 2 years ago clearance waist 29 and this year a 38 wouldn't fit and he takes a 30-32).

The other good deal I saw was the Lee carpenter shorts. Not everyone's style, but my husband likes them. They rarely fall below $17 and they are $11 right now with the codes. Not stylish but good solid jeans shorts for working around the house.

††
Good to know, I was gonna order some but I need space down there. LOTSA space.

sisterbear30 said:   

I have tried a lot of the shorts at Kohl's too, and it all depends on personal preferences.† My favorites are the Dockers ripstop cargo shorts because they seem lighter in weight than a lot of the other shorts, and lighter is better in the heat and humidity of a Florida summer.

Also, the Dockers rip stop cargo shorts don't wear as low as some other cargo shorts.† The length of many shorts has become ridiculous.† They are called "shorts" for a reason.† If I wanted to wear shorts almost as long as pants, then I would wear pants in the first place.† Not saying I am ready to go John Havlicek, but I am glad to see the trend reversing somewhat.

Glad your husband found what he likes.† Did your son try the Levi's Ace Relaxed-Fit Cargo Shorts?† I did - definitely not for me, too heavy and too relaxed - but they seemed like quality shorts for those who like a relaxed fit.

Again, it all depends on personal preferences.† The main point is the discounting pattern from the original post works on a wide variety of shorts at Kohl's, and I think mid-summer is a good time to buy because many size/color combinations may not be available later in the summer.

Also check out their Sonoma Ripstop cargo shorts†

Here

Thanks

I am not a fan of Kohls brand like Sonoma or C&B, their quality is not that great.

skidmark said:   
††

"It pays to advertise"

If women can use push-up bras, then it's only fair we get our own enhancement technology.

Thanks, good find

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014