• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.kohls.com/product/prd-1095539/fiesta-4-pc-place-setti...

The Kohl's web site has Fiesta 4-piece place settings priced at $30 each today, July 18.  You can use the following pattern with your Kohl's card.

1. Add two to cart and checkout.
2. Apply code HOMESALE10.
3. Apply code GR8FINDS.
4. Apply code BEACH30.
5. Apply code JULYMVC.

After stacking discounts, the final price is $13.99 each plus sales tax.  Shipping is free.  There is Cash Back if you click through Fat Wallet.

Member Summary

Fiesta 4-Piece Place Settings
Thanks zimphella
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

x

Nice find OP. Green!

Works for me!

Added two more to my already full cabinets! But I got a new color this time! Thanks!

Added two more to my already full cabinets! But I got a new color this time! Thanks!

So excited, I had to announce it twice.

So excited, I had to announce it twice.

Great, we ordered a month ago at 30% off + Kohls cash, I like this price better. Time to add a couple more.

Watch out for quality... we had to exchange a couple sets due to bad glazing, and poorly made. Clerk made comment that lots of FIesta was coming back. Seems quality isn't what it used to be

went back and recreated my previous order for 6 sets, this saves about $30. Beach30 and Julymvc are Kohls credit card only. Homesale10 = 10% discount, gr8finds is $10 off $30 purchase. Beach30 is a 30% Kohls credit card discount, Julymvc assures free shipping, all 4 take and stack. Thanks again OP

flipr said:   homesale10 = 10% discount

HOMESALE10 = $10 off $50 or more

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014