• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I haven't seen this Colt model AR15 before, but it'sa great price for an Colt branded AR15 with some decent upgrade features (heavy barrel, machines gas block, swivel sling holes, free float handguard with rail).

Free Carhart jacket is via mail in rebate. Free case and mags are from CDNN.

http://www.cdnnsports.com/email-specials/colt-csr-1516-5-56-16-m...

Deal is good until 7/21.

Member Summary

colt
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › Colt
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Probably too heavy for 3-Gun, but could make for a killer precision rifle..Nice find OP!

Isn't this a Colt licensed build? May well be up to Colt standards, but still something to know.

itsausername said:   Isn't this a Colt licensed build? May well be up to Colt standards, but still something to know.

Hard to say, but for manufacturer they specify Colt? I've never seen a Colt without a dust cover or forward assist tho...Here's a link for the product: COLT

BlurryEyed said:   
itsausername said:   Isn't this a Colt licensed build? May well be up to Colt standards, but still something to know.

Hard to say, but for manufacturer they specify Colt? I've never seen a Colt without a dust cover or forward assist tho...Here's a link for the product: COLT

This rifle is a licensed product of New Colt Holding Corp., and is manufactured under License by BOLD IDEAS TEXAS.

That is from the link you posted. If it is licensed, I guess at the least, Colt approved the first design and it reads like Colt sold them some of the parts.

No dust cover or forward assist, and 4140 barrel make this not so awesome. Off brand mags and generic case. Much better options for your money. Think Palmetto State Armory or Windham.

freakflag said:   No dust cover or forward assist, and 4140 barrel make this not so awesome. Off brand mags and generic case. Much better options for your money. Think Palmetto State Armory or Windham.

Show us the way freakflag

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014