• Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
7/20 to 7/26

$5 +Up on $25 Kohls GC
$6 +Up on $25 Google Play GC
$5 +Up on $20 Domino's or $25 Buffalo Wild Wings or $25 Red Robin GC

Limit 2 on each of these category

Not sure if it is regional. Check your local ad.

Member Summary

Kohls
Thanks bhansonbot
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks for the heads-up, nortotron.

What does Rite Aid charge for a $25 Kohl's gift card?

gary

gtaylor666 said:   What does Rite Aid charge for a $25 Kohl's gift card?

gary

$25

Can you buy another store's gift card at Kohl's with a Kohl's gift card?

madshana said:   Can you buy another store's gift card at Kohl's with a Kohl's gift card?
No.

nortotron said:   
gtaylor666 said:   What does Rite Aid charge for a $25 Kohl's gift card?

gary

$25

So no add-on fee? That would be wonderful.

gtaylor666 said:   
nortotron said:   
gtaylor666 said:   What does Rite Aid charge for a $25 Kohl's gift card?

gary

$25

So no add-on fee? That would be wonderful.


Usually store GCs do not have add-on fee. Prepaid amex/master/visa cards will have add-on/activation fee.

Looks like a no-go for me. (Lansing, MI)



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014