Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

Brother-P-touch-PT-90-Personal-Label-Maker
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

In for 1 Dymo. Didn't need a Staples # to get free shipping. $10.82 including tax.

Nice Deal MisterCheap!

In for 1 Brother. Love these M-tape labelers. Already got one for me and one for the wife... this one will be for the office.

should at least work with the 15%, right?
http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1377601/

DeGlass said:   should at least work with the 15%, right?
http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1377601/

Nope, just tried it.  Both of them don't work.

The Brother PT-90 tape on Amazon is $6.99 with Prime. I was trying to decide between the two and it came down to batteries. The Brother takes 4 “AAA” batteries and the DYMO takes 6 AAA alkaline batteries.

$10.64 total for my Brother PT-90 shipped with tax. 

allowingtoo said:   The Brother PT-90 tape on Amazon is $6.99 with Prime. I was trying to decide between the two and it came down to batteries. The Brother takes 4 “AAA” batteries and the DYMO takes 6 AAA alkaline batteries.

$10.64 total for my Brother PT-90 shipped with tax. 

Great tips, allowingtoo -- thank you for doing my research on this stuff; I followed your lead -- green 4 U.

And of course thx for posting this, great finds.

Green..

Well, I received my Brother PT-90 and it works great (along with my Amazon tapes) but goodness! I'll never be able to throw away the instructions!! FN this and that. I thought it would be a lot simpler to use. It seems there is a shortcut key for everything - FN + something. Sigh. And some of them are confusing. Label length? Tried that. Didn't work. Just gave up and printed out the default which is much too long. Bold? Right. Get ready for another FN. I did manage to find the FN small and two lines so I just went for it and printed out some golf club labels for DH.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014