• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

MIU COLOR Outdoor Campus Lamp/Light Camping Lamp/Light, Power Failure Lamp/Light, Portable Mini Bed Lamp/Light, LED Reading Lamp/Light, Baby Night Lamp/Light, LED Dimmable Desk Lamp/Light, Emergency Lamp/Light and Camp Lamp/Light with Timer, White - Mini
Disclaimer
Enter code IY86OKCH at checkout, you can save 19$ off this Portable Mini Bed Light/ LED Dimmable Desk Light/ Emergency Light (White Color, offered by MIU COLOR)

Link: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00EZJL010/ 

Member Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

$36.99-$19 (assuming the code works with the merchant)=
$17.99 FSSS/Prime
(OP - you should put the price in the title as well)
The reviews make is sound like a night light or reading light, not a true desk lamp. To me that is an expensive night light!
Camel shows this often falls down to $19

GeorgeGarman said:   $36.99-$19 (assuming the code works with the merchant)=
$17.99 FSSS/Prime
The reviews make is sound like a night light or reading light, not a true desk lamp. To me that is an expensive night light!

Correct, the final price is $17.99. I use it as a reading light by clamping it on the desk edge. It's good for use.

I find two color options for the Bed Light. Anybody knows if I can also apply that code to the green one?

Just tried it on the green one and it did not go through

GeorgeGarman said:   $36.99-$19 (assuming the code works with the merchant)=
$17.99 FSSS/Prime

Could you pls advise the Camel website? I'd like to buy one..

LlouiseLee said:     Could you pls advise the Camel website? I'd like to buy one..

http://camelcamelcamel.com/MIU-COLOR-Portable-Dimmable-Emergency...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014