• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
The following Starbuck's ground coffee bags are on sale for 2 for $20.  Use coupon code 15782 for an extra 20% off.  Final price on 2 is $16.00 plus tax and shipping if you don't qualify for free shipping.

Blonde Veranda 

Pike Place 

Caffe Verona 

French Roast 

Breakfast Blend 

**These are 1 lb bags**

Member Summary

Starbuck's Coffee
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Might want to mention these are 1 lb bags and not 12 oz bags.

Thanks, OP, for this deal!!!

I got the message " Coupon not applied: Unfortunately none of the items in your cart qualify"

professionalTT said:   I got the message " Coupon not applied: Unfortunately none of the items in your cart qualify"
  Looks like that coupon requires a purchase of $25+

To get the $8 each price just add a 3rd package of coffee. I had rewards I didn't even know about and got my order down to $7.50 each.

BTW OP Thanks and green 4 U.

Really strange -- I logged into my Staples acct, added the items (3 pounds, to get free shipping) to the cart, applied the 20% off coupon, all was fine, but it would NOT let me check out.  Bought something from them a couple of days ago so wondered (still do wonder) what was happening with it.  Called Staples, was told that the reason it didn't work is that 20% off is in-store only -- hogwash, it added to the cart no problem.  I turned off all adblockers and anti-trackers and it still wouldn't work.  Opened Opera browser, transaction worked perfectly using Opera, and for some reason I didn't even get charged tax on the order, so $24 shipped.

Just wanted to let all of you know, if for some reason it doesn't work for you, try a different browser .......

Thx for posting, OP -- in for 3 pounds of good coffee @ 8 bucks a pound -- sweet!

Green.

AusTex Deal Seeker said:   Really strange -- I logged into my Staples acct, added the items (3 pounds, to get free shipping) to the cart, applied the 20% off coupon, all was fine, but it would NOT let me check out.  Bought something from them a couple of days ago so wondered (still do wonder) what was happening with it.  Called Staples, was told that the reason it didn't work is that 20% off is in-store only -- hogwash, it added to the cart no problem.  I turned off all adblockers and anti-trackers and it still wouldn't work.  Opened Opera browser, transaction worked perfectly using Opera, and for some reason I didn't even get charged tax on the order, so $24 shipped.

Just wanted to let all of you know, if for some reason it doesn't work for you, try a different browser .......

Thx for posting, OP -- in for 3 pounds of good coffee @ 8 bucks a pound -- sweet!

Green.

I've had taxes on online orders not calculated correctly or not charged at all sometimes, and Staples.com would hold the order and ask to call in to get an OK from me to charge the additional taxes to the original payment method.  So pay attention to your order status to see if it gets shipped or you might need to call in.

focusfocus said:   
AusTex Deal Seeker said:   Really strange -- I logged into my Staples acct, added the items (3 pounds, to get free shipping) to the cart, applied the 20% off coupon, all was fine, but it would NOT let me check out.  Bought something from them a couple of days ago so wondered (still do wonder) what was happening with it.  Called Staples, was told that the reason it didn't work is that 20% off is in-store only -- hogwash, it added to the cart no problem.  I turned off all adblockers and anti-trackers and it still wouldn't work.  Opened Opera browser, transaction worked perfectly using Opera, and for some reason I didn't even get charged tax on the order, so $24 shipped.

Green.

I've had taxes on online orders not calculated correctly or not charged at all sometimes, and Staples.com would hold the order and ask to call in to get an OK from me to charge the additional taxes to the original payment method.  So pay attention to your order status to see if it gets shipped or you might need to call in.

Or they could live in a state that does not tax food. Coffee is food.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014