• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IQG6KWW/ref=gno_cart_title_0 
Sold by PetMagasin Direct and Fulfilled by Amazon.

98 customer reviews 4.7 stars

Promo Code: 4M7OW2G3
[ Use
FREE No-Rush Shipping (5-7 business days) Get a $1 Amazon Instant Video Credit]

Beautiful & benign design - Clippers are available in pink or green. Pets can sense the benign design, thus they are less scared. The grooming process will be a lot easier
•Non-slippery handles - Engineered for better grip and smooth experience. Ergonomically shaped handles decrease fatigue
•Safety stop helps prevent "overcutting"; no more bleeding or damaging to your pet. Small plate attached under the strong and sharp blade was carefully engineered to increase user's confidence and pet's safety
•Stainless steel blade - well crafted for stronger and harder cutting. 0.275'' stainless steel blade has gone through multiple making process to enable it with quick, instant and sharp cut
•Two Years Warranty & 100% Money Back Guarantee

Member Summary

Pet Nail Trimmer with Safety Stop and Nail File
Thanks lovelybones
Disclaimer

Pet Nail Trimmer with Safety Stop and Nail File
Thanks zimphella
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Has anyone tried these? My dog freaks out whenever I get close to her with anything nail related.

megatimr said:   Has anyone tried these? My dog freaks out whenever I get close to her with anything nail related.

Not yet. I just ordered it for my 3 dogs. I have noticed that the sharper the cutter the better it is for quick and easy clipping. great customer reviews 4.7 stars 98 reviews.

for some reason this always makes me cringe to even think about it. Kinda like trimming a birds beak!

I am always afraid I will cut to short. These work well, but its hard for me to clip my right hand while holding it in my left.

Neilium said:   I am always afraid I will cut to short. These work well, but its hard for me to clip my right hand while holding it in my left.
  Poor thing. ((Comfort))

megatimr said:   Has anyone tried these? My dog freaks out whenever I get close to her with anything nail related.
After a nail got cut too short, clipping my dog was impossible. It took some convincing and lots of treats, but she has warmed up to this Dremel:

http://www.amazon.com/Dremel-7300-PT-4-8-Volt-Pet-Grooming/dp/B0...

I have something similar with the safety stop and I still tread lightly with the nail trimming....figure its better to take less then more

I can't do it either. The pug and the frug go to the groomer every couple of months to get their nails done with the dremel. I cut the pugs nails too short once - both she and I agree that I had my chance LOL. 

ManFromEast said:   
After a nail got cut too short, clipping my dog was impossible. It took some convincing and lots of treats, but she has warmed up to this Dremel:

http://www.amazon.com/Dremel-7300-PT-4-8-Volt-Pet-Grooming/dp/B0…

I might have to try that! Camel says this has gone as low as $21.45, it's $24.97 today.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014