• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Batman Eternal 2014- 1 eBook: James T. Tynion IV, Scott Snyder, Jay Fabok
Disclaimer
DC Comics: Batman Eternal #1 (Kindle Comic Book)

Free when you apply promo code BATMAN75

Step one -  Enter it promo code here Linky -http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IUSHXD6/ref=amb_link_4232083... 

Step two - Once your code has been entered follow the instructions Here  http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/ref=amb_link_423260302_3?t... 

75th Anniversary Promotion Until August 3, 2014, get "Batman Eternal #1" for free by using promo code "BATMAN75". How to Redeem Your Promotional Code

1. Click the "Enter Your Code" button below, you will be asked to sign into your Amazon account if you are not already signed in. Enter the code into the box and click the "Apply" button. Please click "Apply" only one time and wait for confirmation. 

2. Once your code has been entered, follow the instructions below to receive the title. The discount will be applied automatically but will not show until you receive your purchase confirmation email. 

3. If your code has been successfully entered, you will see the following message appear: "Promotion successfully applied to account". The Kindle promotional credit will not increase your Amazon Promotional Code or Gift Card balances, but it has been added to your account and will remain there until it has been applied toward your purchase of "Batman Eternal #1" or until it expires on August 3, 2014. If you receive an error message after entering your code, check that you've entered the code correctly and that the promotion is still valid and has not expired. If you still receive an error message, contact Customer Service via Kindle Support. 

4. On the "Batman Eternal #1" detail page click the "Buy" button and your promotional code will be automatically applied to your purchase. Please note the code can only be applied toward the purchase of this Kindle book. 

5.You must redeem your promotional code by 11:59 pm PST on August 3, 2014. 

6. You can confirm that the promotional credit was applied to your purchase by checking your order confirmation, which will be sent to you by e-mail. The visible price will not change before purchase, but the promotional credit will be automatically applied to your order. After your purchase, you can confirm that your promotional credit was successfully applied by either viewing your order details on the purchase confirmation page or checking your order confirmation, which will be sent to you by e-mail.

Member Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

OK, I think I got the linkys working and in the correct order now.

Apparently not working. I go to the linked page but see nothing special.

EDIT: OK, I got it to work.  The hyperlinks in the original post were in the wrong order.

The links work, but you've got them listed in the wrong order. It works though.

Confirmed. Balance $0.00 on my order info. Thanks OP.

lgmayka said:   Apparently not working. I go to the linked page but see nothing special.

EDIT: OK, I got it to work.  The hyperlinks in the original post were in the wrong order.

Sorry, should be correct now.

Krozar said:   The links work, but you've got them listed in the wrong order. It works though.
  I know.  sorry should be correct now.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014