• filter:
  • Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Apps
Beautiful Widgets – $0.99 from 2.75
Bright Weather – $0.99 from $2.79 (in-app purchase)
Asteroids Pack LWP – $0.99 from $1.95
Galaxy Pack LWP – $0.99 from $1.95
Mazec3 $1.99 from $7.99
Pic Collage - Free
Cameringo $0.99
Text Me - 50% off all credits

Games
Reaper – 50% off in-app pro upgrades ($1.50-2.50)
Blueprint 3D – $0.75 from $1.50
Iron Force – 30% off select in-app purchases
Monopoly Millionaire – $0.50 from $0.99
The Sims – 50% off select in-app purchases
NBA Jam – $0.99 from $4.99
Sprinkle Islands – $0.99 from $1.99
Tetris Blitz – 50% off select in-app purchases
Dead Space – $1.99 from $7.99
Theme Park – 40% off select in-app purchases
Little Big Adventure – $1.99 from $4.99
Terraria - $1.99 from $4.99 (thanks abscess)
Mushroom Wars -  75% off select in-app purchases
Jewel Galaxy - 50% off all jewel batches
Transformers Legends - 30% off select in-app purchases
Bubble Blaze - 20 new levels and discount in-app purchases
Dragons World - 30% off in-app + free gift for installing
Paradise Island - discounted in-app purchases
Dragon City - discounted in-app purchases
The Tribez - discounts, special sets, and a free worker for each day
Pac-Man puzzle RPG - discounted in-app purchases
Super Frog HD  - $0.99 
Mines of Mars Sci Fi Mining RPG - $1.99
Doodle Jump Sponge Bob - $0.99 from $1.99
Toca Builders $0.99
Trucks by Duck Duck Moose $0.99
More Trucks by Duck Duck Moose $0.99
The Island: Castaway $1.99 from $2.99
Temple Run: Oz $0.99
Call of Atlantis $0.99 from $2.99
Clouds & Sheep Premium $0.99
Dr Panda's Restaurant 2  $0.99 from $2.99
Wheels on the Bus $0.99
Itsy Bitsy Spider $0.99
Pet Bingo $0.99
Mystery of Crystal Portal : $1.99 from $2.99
Guns'n'Glory WW2 
Baby Heroes Free
FairyTale Fiasco - 30% off all IAP

Other Deals
Smoopa Shopping
Zappos.com
Wall Street Journal - 30 days free

Now there's a page for the games on sale: 
Download popular games and get up to 75% off in-app-purchase + access exclusive content as part of our Summer Sale. New deals available each week!
Game Page 
More Games
Misc Sale Apps 

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
This sale is the collecton of the many games and the apps. It is a big sale and thanks for it...

rated:
rikimilton said:   This sale is the collecton of the many games and the apps. It is a big sale and thanks for it...
I swear fat wallet pays off people in third world countries to post in their topics. This post makes zero sense in American English.

rated:
vwbeetlvr said:   
rikimilton said:   This sale is the collecton of the many games and the apps. It is a big sale and thanks for it...
I swear fat wallet pays off people in third world countries to post in their topics. This post makes zero sense in American English.

  It reminds me of Yoda.

rated:
receive green your post does, yes.

rated:
I appreciate the enthusiasm even when slightly incoherent. (Quietly hoping to earn the moon landing themed badge. Send the green!)

rated:
Murrow said:   I appreciate the enthusiasm even when slightly incoherent. (Quietly hoping to earn the moon landing themed badge. Send the green!)
  But you surely realize if you read the forum regularly just how often these broken English posts from new users show up here. There is something awfully suspicious about it.

rated:
Terraria - $1.99 from $4.99

rated:
voyagerbob said:   
vwbeetlvr said:   
rikimilton said:   This sale is the collecton of the many games and the apps. It is a big sale and thanks for it...
I swear fat wallet pays off people in third world countries to post in their topics. This post makes zero sense in American English.

  It reminds me of Yoda.

  YodaSpeak

The collecton of the many games and the apps, this sale is.  Big sale and thanks for it, it is...  ...  Herh herh herh.

 

rated:
Mmmm. True enough, but their English is still infinitely better than my language skills in _____________.

rated:
ShakuniMama said:   
voyagerbob said:   
vwbeetlvr said:   
rikimilton said:   This sale is the collecton of the many games and the apps. It is a big sale and thanks for it...
I swear fat wallet pays off people in third world countries to post in their topics. This post makes zero sense in American English.

  It reminds me of Yoda.

  YodaSpeak 

The collecton of the many games and the apps, this sale is.  Big sale and thanks for it, it is...  ...  Herh herh herh.

 

  Real Yoda just waves his hands and does the Jedi mind trick to get the apps for free. 

rated:
vwbeetlvr said:   
rikimilton said:   This sale is the collecton of the many games and the apps. It is a big sale and thanks for it...
I swear fat wallet pays off people in third world countries to post in their topics. This post makes zero sense in American English.

  Others pay people in the 3rd world to submit posts and get the post count up with the hope that a higher post count will make their spam when posted more likely to survive.  If you report these people to FW mods they generally are banned/blocked.

rated:
Another group of games have been added, and they finally created a sale page. It looks like most of the new deals are on discounted in-app purchases though.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/collection/promotion_3000a17_...

rated:
dookie1949 said:   Mmmm. True enough, but their English is still infinitely better than my language skills in _____________.
Eso es Cierto (Esa es la verdad)
Das ist am true (Das ist wahr)Это верно (Это правда

Tru dat!  Dats da troof!

rated:
Lots more deals have been added. Keep checking back here and on the play store!

rated:
We're had it's deal great without. Will be totally unless.

rated:
Badfishlbc said:   We're had it's deal great without. Will be totally unless.
  
It may just be that drunk people like posting on FW. 

  • Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
     
    Click here for full-featured reply.


Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014