• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.amazon.com/Non-stick-Reusable-Dishwasher-Versatile-Gr... 
Sold by PSW Supply and Fulfilled by Amazon

Use Coupon code: BBQMAT07

2 Pack BBQ grill mats - plus free BBQ recipes (sent in email from PSWBBQ) - compare to Yoshi Grill Mat and Miracle Grill Mat
•For outdoor and indoor grills - great for tailgating
•Non-Stick reusable Barbecue grill mats --- perfect for Labor Day grilling

Must Have Grilling Tool - Easiest Way to Clean BBQ Grill - Leaves Perfect Grill Marks - Top Rated in Barbecue Accessories, Perfect for Outdoor Charcoal, Electric or Gas Grills and Indoor George Foreman or Sandwich Grills - Use for Grilling Steak, Barbecue Ribs, Burgers, Fish, Vegetables, Chicken, Shrimp, Seafood, or Breakfast - Does Not Keep Odors or Transfer Tastes - Nothing Falls Through the Grates, No Flare-Ups - Reuse Hundreds of Times, Dishwasher Safe, Reversible, Versatile, Best Super Tough Grilling Tool

Member Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I am thinking of getting these but am wondering whether it is safe although the description says not to exceed 500 degree. I am also confused about "Do NOT place the mat in direct contact with flames". If I put it on the grates, flames will contact the mat I think.

Seems pretty useless to me

tgooose said:   Seems pretty useless to me

They are real nice to have at camp grounds. I don't like to put anything on their grills. (works better then foil. Foil always rips on me.)

i wanted to get a few for my gas grill too but for the reason of not good over direct flame, i didn't.  may work well with charcoal grill tho.

3pk - 16
Disclaimer
h8py said:   I am thinking of getting these but am wondering whether it is safe although the description says not to exceed 500 degree. I am also confused about "Do NOT place the mat in direct contact with flames". If I put it on the grates, flames will contact the mat I think.

These are for multi-burner grills with separate burner controls. The idea is to first heat grill then turn off one or more burners leaving at least one on
and cooking/smoking with indirect heat.
IMO these are a much better deal.
http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/expired-deals/1377437/ 
3 pack $9.99 with 14 reviews all 5 star.
Note - these had gone back down to $9.99 at the time of this posting. YMMV

Correct me if I'm wrong but these are just silpat knockoffs, tinted black and marketed towards bbq use, even though most people exceed 500 degrees and will get flameups.

They are 16x13, half sheet pan sized.

At $6 a mat, its an okay deal, but as posted there have better on this type of product.

lovelybones said:   
tgooose said:   Seems pretty useless to me
  They are real nice to have at camp grounds. I don't like to put anything on their grills. (works better then foil. Foil always rips on me.)

Buy the heavy duty foil, never gives me problems. 

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014