• Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

BalanceFrom High Accuracy Digital Bathroom Scale with Large Backlight Display and
Disclaimer

BalanceFrom High Accuracy Digital Bathroom Scale with Large Backlight Display and
Disclaimer

BalanceFrom High Accuracy Digital Bathroom Scale with Large Backlight Display and
Disclaimer
High Accuracy Digital Bathroom Scale $19.5 after coupon Free Shipping W/ Amazon Prime

Silver 
Available in Black too. 

Use coupon DR6GPUFP to get the $19.51 price --- Thanks to Llilith (Staff)
Amazon offered $1 in instant video credit to ship slower, net of $18.51 --- Thanks to scrouds

Good reviewed. 

Member Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks! This should be a big improvement over my current low accuracy scale.

Then again, this one also got excellent reviews and is only $16.88:
www.amazon.com/Etekcity®-Precision-Bathroom-function-Batteries/d...

Use coupon DR6GPUFP to get the $19.51 price.

Thanks!

in for 1.

Amazon offered $1 in instant video credit to ship slower, net of $18.51!

scrouds said:   in for 1.

Amazon offered $1 in instant video credit to ship slower, net of $18.51!

  Thanks! I decided to grab that video credit even though I have Amazon Prime.

I went with the Black scale. This scale sale was right on time!


  • BalanceFrom "Smart Step-On" technology - No more tapping or switching scale to turn on; Step on the scale and get instant readings. Non-slip feet will not scratch floors
  • Extra large 4.3 inch LCD display with cool blue backlight and extra large font numbers; Easy to read from any distance and in any light condition
  • Equipped with 4 latest version high precision sensors (Technology From Germany)-Consistent and accurate measurements up to 400 pounds or 180 kg; Graduation increments of 0.2 pounds/0.1 kg; Measure units are available in pounds, kilogram
  • Auto-calibrated and automatically turns off to conserve battery life; Runs on 4 AAA batteries (batteries included); A body tape measure is included for free
  • Extra thick and sturdy tempered glass top (the thickest in the current market) for safety and large 12 inch x 13 inch platform; 100% BalanceFrom Satisfaction Guarantee and 2-year BalanceFrom warranty


4.6/5 Stars based on 840 customer reviews on product page.

Terrible product. I bought this 5 months ago, it looks nice but was far from accurate. It has been sitting in garage since then.

Great! Thanks. 

Available in Black color too.

sandy05 said:   Terrible product. I bought this 5 months ago, it looks nice but was far from accurate. It has been sitting in garage since then.
  841 reviews.  674 gave it 5 out of 5 stars with an average overall rating of 4.6 stars out of 5  <shrugs>

phutureprimative said:   
sandy05 said:   Terrible product. I bought this 5 months ago, it looks nice but was far from accurate. It has been sitting in garage since then.
  841 reviews.  674 gave it 5 out of 5 stars with an average overall rating of 4.6 stars out of 5  <shrugs>


38 more people that agree its NOT accurate:  
http://www.amazon.com/BalanceFrom-Accuracy-Bathroom-Backlight-Te...

robby69 said:   
phutureprimative said:   
sandy05 said:   Terrible product. I bought this 5 months ago, it looks nice but was far from accurate. It has been sitting in garage since then.
  841 reviews.  674 gave it 5 out of 5 stars with an average overall rating of 4.6 stars out of 5  <shrugs>


38 more people that agree its NOT accurate:  
http://www.amazon.com/BalanceFrom-Accuracy-Bathroom-Backlight-Te...

 38 out of 841  <yaaaaawwwwwwn>



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014