• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Apple††27" iMac - 3.5GHz
3.5GHz quad-core Intel Core i7 (4th gen Haswell)
8GB (two 4GB) memory | 3TB Fusion Drive
Turbo Boost up to 3.9GHz
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M with 4GB
802.11ac Wi-Fi - Next gen. of wireless
Usually ships the same business day

List Price: $2,699.00
You Save: $49.01(2%)
Final Price: ††$2,649.99

Most Mac users know this is a good computer and deal and many Window users don't understand Mac or know of the quality of their computer or how little problems you will have with a Mac

Member Summary

iMac 27"
Thanks Solipsist
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Macs are very nice computers. If all PC games ran on a mac, I might just buy one again.

That said. $49 off a $2700 is a small sale, not a hot deal.

Bad deal and having worked in a school system full of iMac's, My knowledgeable opinion is they are as bad if not worse than a Dell or HP PC for 1/2 to 1/3 of the price. And that isn't even including the lack of ability to repair them on site, bad hard drive send it out to be repaired.

Thank U so much for the Hot Deal on the MACS.....I found these easier to do any artwork with.....

Great computer, mediocre deal.

Protip: The 27" iMac* features user-upgradeable memory.††Don't drop $$$ on Apple to upgrade the memory, just get some sticks from Newegg and do it yourself. †Took (literally) 30 seconds to upgrade a Mac Mini to 16GB of RAM (from 2GB) for a price of $160 (vs $270 from Apple).

*Memory†replacement on the iMac (21.5-inch, Late 2012) and†iMac (21.5-inch, Late 2013)†is not user-removable and must be done by an†Apple Retail Store or Apple Authorized Service Provider.

This is great I am looking forward getting it right away...thank you

I don't know anything about computers. That is why I have my computer guru.

OP said: Most Mac users know this is a good computer and deal and many Window users don't understand Mac or know of the quality of their computer or how little problems you will have with a Mac

lol, someones all in with the hype.....

I may love the '90s, but I'm not going to pay 1990s pricing for a Mac. Say, speaking of the '90s, isn't Apple going out of business soon?

Seriously though, if you want this horsepower, go buy a MacPro3,1 and drop in two $149 Xeon's pulled from some circa-2010 server. The Mac Pro sitting next to me with a pair of X5355's and one-file Mavericks patch, concurs.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014