• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Crystal White
Disclaimer
Microsoft Store has the Acer Aspire S7 Touchscreen Ultrabook Laptop w/ Intel Core i5, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD for $899.00 w/ free shipping. Be sure to select PC only to get this price.

The next best price from a rated seller on Google Shopping is $999.99.

• 13.3" LED-Backlit Touchscreen
  • Intel Core i5 1.6GHz Processor with Turbo Boost Technology
  • 8GB DDR3L 1600Mhz RAM
  • 256GB SSD
  • Windows 8.1 64-Bit OS

Member Summary
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › Acer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Not to TC, but very mixed reviews on build quality and on Acer 's support on Amazon, REVIEWS

I have this laptop and I think it is great.

Please don't buy this. I bought when it was $999 or something from a deal I found on here. Currently I've gone through three of them (my review may be on Amazon) because they just keep breaking, and I am very gentle with my laptops. My current one that had been working fine until two days ago and now it will not work on battery power. It has to be plugged in.

I love the look, feel, etc. of this laptop. The screen is beautiful, touchscreen is awesome, some questionable button placements. But I've been using my old laptop for the last few days until I can get a fix for the Acer . It's really, really not worth the trouble.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014