• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

k-cup at Target
Disclaimer
Various K-Cups buy 2 get 1 free. 18 packs at $9.99 come to .37 each. Add free shipping and its the best deal at the moment.

Clicky

Member Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Not a very good selection - unless you like flavored or decaf. Thanks for the post anyway warhawks.

Good deal OP. I usually jump on any K-Cup deals under 35 cents/cup. Just bought 3 boxes (54 K-Cups) of the Original Donut Shop. Total was $18.03 which is $0.33/cup. Got 5% off for Subscription and another 5% off for RedCard.

Subtotal: $29.97
Discount: -$11.94
Subscription 5% Discount (I set it to every 26 weeks and will remove it later)
REDcard 5% Discount (I have the Target debit RedCard)
buy 2 K-Cups, get 1 free
Shipping: FREE
Tax:$0.00
Total:$18.03

I don't know if the FW 2.5% CB will work. I don't see "Grocery" listed in the fine print in the Cash Back area, but if it does, that's another $0.45 back. I'm not sure why they didn't charge tax, but I'm sure that will be added to the final debit since I'm in Florida and they have stores in Florida.

Didn't work for me. I placed an order for 2 @ $10.99 and 1 @ $9.99 or $31.97, with shipping came to $38.97 or $0.70ea.

I figured it out. Once you click on the 2 for 1 icon it takes away all the good stuff.

so to get the free shipping, I need to get the order total up to $50 or have a Red card? It's trying to charge me $6.25 for shipping which kinda kills it

Yuyak said:   so to get the free shipping, I need to get the order total up to $50 or have a Red card? It's trying to charge me $6.25 for shipping which kinda kills it

3 ways for free shipping:

1) Spend $50
2) Have a RedCard
3) Select "Subscription" to receive future deliveries automatically (and 5% off). I set mine to every 26 weeks. You can update or cancel subscription at a later date.

Yeah sorry, didnt realize you had to spend $50 for the free shipping. I bought two 3 packs @ 9.99 each. My wifes coffee and mine. Order came to $39 bucks and recieved the free shipping.

still costs more than a whole pot

skh12 said:   still costs more than a whole pot

For most people, half that pot - even a small 2-4 cup brew, goes to waste. I don't drink coffee, my wife does. I don't know how many pots I dumped down the sink during the day or the next morning to brew another fresh pot. At least with the K-cup brew, she finishes the cup she brews, and she can select something different each time. At .35 cents/cup and no waste, I'm not going to complain! It's also cheaper than her stoppin at 7-11 or Dunkin to buy a cup on the way to work!

So your argument doesn't hold water in my house. It may for families that drink coffee by the gallon, or someone who drinks more than 4-5 cups a day!

I purchased three of the iced tea k-cups and two Flintstones vitamins ($13.99 each) using the $10 off in-store delivery promo.  The k-cups are coming to my house and the vitamins I have to pick up.  I also got a $5 gift card for the two vitamin purchase (something I would have to purchase anyway during the year). 

Total before discount $58.45
Discounts ($20.49) - 1 free k-cup and $10 off
Shipping FREE
Gift Cards from previous P&G orders - see MisterCheap's post ($20)  - Can only use 4 GC at a time
Out of pocket with tax = $19.94

Good deal, thanks OP!  Not super excited about the flavor choices, but this will do. 

AJR said:   
skh12 said:   still costs more than a whole pot

For most people, half that pot - even a small 2-4 cup brew, goes to waste. I don't drink coffee, my wife does. I don't know how many pots I dumped down the sink during the day or the next morning to brew another fresh pot. At least with the K-cup brew, she finishes the cup she brews, and she can select something different each time. At .35 cents/cup and no waste, I'm not going to complain! It's also cheaper than her stoppin at 7-11 or Dunkin to buy a cup on the way to work!

So your argument doesn't hold water in my house. It may for families that drink coffee by the gallon, or someone who drinks more than 4-5 cups a day!

Lot of the same applies to me, my wife isn't a coffee drinker.  When you combine less waste with the convenience of the K-Cups (much easier to make a K-Cup than brew a whole pot, especially when holding a newborn in one arm all morning) I'll gladly pay the small premium.  Thanks for the link OP, very solid deal.  I am a very, very big fan of the recent (and for me very timely) diaper and coffee deals from Target.

Thanks! I got three French Vanilla using the subscribe (so, free shipping). Total was about 37 cents each! I didn't even realize they had started doing subscription. May be worth seeing if I can qualify for the Target card. My current cc is only 1% Cash Back. I've been pretty loyal to Amazon for the diapers, but this all may change my mind!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014