• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
LINK 

If you don't have this one, you should. Includes "Walk of Life", "So Far Away", "The Man's Too Strong" and of course "Money for Nothing". (thanks to eandtee for the correction!)

Note Dire Straits' "Making Movies " CD also $5 from Amazon. What's with Amazon putting a lot of classic CDs on sale for a $5 bill? I'm not complaining.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Wonderful record.

Note: Sultans of Swing is not on this CD, but rather their self titled first album: Dire Straits.

A desert island disk IMHO!

rated:
All of these songs are free on youtube and xbox.  No need to buy music anymore.

rated:
The 2-Chord Wonders

rated:
Prob the first cd I ever purchased-- back when cd"s were the future and not the past..

rated:
jamesboy said:   All of these songs are free on youtube and xbox.  No need to buy music anymore.
  I wish I would have known that this February when an ice storm knocked out our power for over a week, I could have just turned on youtube instead of fooling around with devices that didn't require an internet connection.

I already own these CD's and have for twenty five years or so, but am tempted to buy them again just to add the songs to my Amazon MP3 collection and not take up space in my imported section.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014