• filter:
  • Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
http://pages.email-petsmart.com/coupons2014?g=6e33a451-2f8c-401b... 

use coupon above to get $15 total savings, as much as 50% off reg price!!

STARTS TOMORROW 8/1!!

PetSmart
See PetSmart discounts that earn 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Related Deals   People who viewed this deal also viewed these similar deals.

Member Summary

Save $15 PER BAG on Various High End (22.17kB)
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Just to clear it up: $10 off is for larger bags only (12lbs and up). The $5 coupon is good on any bag.

rated:
TY OP

rated:
I will be there tomorrow. With 6 dogs that eat nutro this will be great. Got to take mom & dad to get some for me as well. Thanks OP

rated:
msrazzle said:   Just to clear it up: $10 off is for larger bags only (12lbs and up). The $5 coupon is good on any bag.
  

yes, but.....

in some of these specialty brands, PETsMART only carries a 7lb bag or higher. if the 7lb is priced $14 and you pay $9 ac, you're still better off with the 14lb bag for $14.99. This is one of those times the larger bag might be the better value with the sale and coupon.

rated:
MISTERCHEAP said:   
msrazzle said:   Just to clear it up: $10 off is for larger bags only (12lbs and up). The $5 coupon is good on any bag.
  

yes, but.....

in some of these specialty brands, PETsMART only carries a 7lb bag or higher. if the 7lb is priced $14 and you pay $9 ac, you're still better off with the 14lb bag for $14.99. This is one of those times the larger bag might be the better value with the sale and coupon.

  
Absolutely correct.  However, I was just clarifying the offers for people - not saying how to maximize on them.

Unfortunately for me, the ones I buy for my royalty cost over $10 just for the small (3 - 31/2lb) bags.  Over 12 lbs would be more than double that (closer to triple) and just be wasted, so the $10 discount wouldn't work for me.

 

rated:
msrazzle said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   
msrazzle said:   Just to clear it up: $10 off is for larger bags only (12lbs and up). The $5 coupon is good on any bag.
  

yes, but.....

in some of these specialty brands, PETsMART only carries a 7lb bag or higher. if the 7lb is priced $14 and you pay $9 ac, you're still better off with the 14lb bag for $14.99. This is one of those times the larger bag might be the better value with the sale and coupon.

  
Absolutely correct.  However, I was just clarifying the offers for people - not saying how to maximize on them.

Unfortunately for me, the ones I buy for my royalty cost over $10 just for the small (3 - 31/2lb) bags.  Over 12 lbs would be more than double that (closer to triple) and just be wasted, so the $10 discount wouldn't work for me.

 

  

Oh no problem on clarifying, just making sure people understand that net OOP on a bag is not the only factor is choosing the best value. If the small bags work best for your specific needs, yes, by all means, pass on the $10 off sale part.

rated:
I don't know if you can call anything that's non raw, high end, but that's just me. Wish PETsMART started carrying Nature's Variety Raw

rated:
russ0519 said:   I don't know if you can call anything that's non raw, high end, but that's just me. Wish PETsMART started carrying Nature's Variety Raw
  

high end was used as the price point, let's not get into a debate about the choices people make to feed their pets. No different than the heart attack/diabetes posts everytime a McDonald's thread goes up.

rated:
nice. i usually shop for big bags. it's a great discount

rated:
Blue Buffalo is not included in the $10 off sale.

rated:
Good deal on mid-tier dog and cat food. Although nothing on the "premium" side (which is subjective anyway but I'm basing it upon dogfoodadvisor.com recommendations), some brands are good enough (i.e. Royal Canin). Not all dogs need top grade stuff.

  • Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
     
    Click here for full-featured reply.


Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.