• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.amazon.com/b?ie=UTF8&node=9358769011

For a limited time, spend $50 on select household essentials and get a $15 Amazon Gift Card. Simply add at least $50 worth of the eligible items below and the Gift Card to your Cart. Your Gift Card discount will be applied at checkout. Offer only applies to products sold and shipped by Amazon.com

Member Summary

amazon
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Please add household essentials to the title?

The number of items on the offer is very low.

Detergent is something a person can always use. Any good deals on those?

Many items also have an electronic coupon on their product page that you just click to apply- look under the header: "Special Offers and Product Promotions"

102 batteries and a $15 gift card for $60, now that is living!

Nice !! May I ask what were the specific batteries that you chose that were such a good deal?

Flipit said:   102 batteries and a $15 gift card for $60, now that is living!
No....1,000+ batteries for free from Staples is living. Those were the days.....

Flipit said:   102 batteries and a $15 gift card for $60, now that is living!
AA? If so you can get 192 for the same price ($45):
http://www.amazon.com/Maxell-Cell-Pack-Battery-723443/dp/B002PY7...

Did this expire? I click on the link and it gives me a blank search results screen

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014