• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Just got the e-mail update that the upcoming Costco coupons are online
Just started looking through but wanted to post fast.

Chicken Alfredo once again $3 off. I like this one
Huggies for those that wait for that. $6 off. For us those times are long gone.
Several Tide products and Woolite.
Finally the bigger batteries C and D, $3 off
Tomato Basil Soup $2.50 off
24 Sharpies for $9.99 AC (one of the rare cases where the price is listed)

The Brother laser doesn't seem such a good deal as the HL-2240 was $40.17 AC at Staples a while back.

Related Deals   People who viewed this deal also viewed these similar deals.

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
the coupons are instant savings correct? we don't need to clip coupons or show them on our smartphones do we? I know the... (more)

kaveh2k (Aug. 09, 2014 @ 1:07p) |

I love the Costco free samples !

ashleysdeals (Aug. 09, 2014 @ 1:35p) |

Yes, seems in this coupon book all are marked "Instant Savings", except the offer for Canvas Prints, Tires, and the Yout... (more)

TeeSemmel (Aug. 10, 2014 @ 11:15a) |

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Thanks, TeeSemmel
and by the way, it is  Aug 7-31, not 8-31

rated:
They raise the price of the item by the amount of the coupon. Sam's does the same thing.

rated:
uthorns1976 said:   They raise the price of the item by the amount of the coupon. Sam's does the same thing.

I highly doubt this is 100% true as people would seriously complain about this fact.

rated:
vlmyfox said:   Thanks, TeeSemmel
and by the way, it is  Aug 7-31, not 8-31

yup you're right, fixed it.

rated:
Yes, Huggies Wipes are back! I'm been waiting for this for months now.

rated:
uthorns1976 said:   They raise the price of the item by the amount of the coupon. Sam's does the same thing.

I've seen prices raised, but it's a) rare and b) not the amount of the coupon.
The price increase I remember most recently was the price of the 9V blocks, which also stayed after this forever. They had a discount for those in the Business Center as what they called Expo when the price was still the old one, then it went up in both the Business Centers as well as the regular warehouse by a buck just before the $3 discount became available in the regular warehouses.

rated:
I don't think they raise the prices. For example, I buy the pool tablets every year & last year they were cheaper, this year cheaper yet & still kept the same $10 coupon that they have every year. There are several items I buy whenever they have the coupon & they are generally the same price. Pound cake in this book is something my husband loves, same price as before coupon. Just 2 random examples. The coupons are sometimes a year apart like the pool tablets, amazing the price doesn't go up, you'd expect an increase.

rated:
wow is chamin and bounty with 4$ coupons , the whole of last year they were like 2 $ and some change coupons... and I just moved , no more Costco near me ..
but great deal for those ..

rated:
Great timing for the BOGO Finish Powerball dish washing detergent as I have 5 left from the last BOGO a few years ago.  And wow, a 2 pack of 64oz pancake syrup - that would last me 10 years!   
Wife went to the new Costco in South Brunswick NJ and found a decent amount of gluten free stuff so it was a nice surprise since she needs that now.  Not sure if this store has more because it's brand new or not but don't remember seeing that stuff in Edison NJ site.

rated:
I wish Costco was usable around here (Atlanta).  The ones near me have 30 minutes lines every time I've gone.  That's ok if you're feeding a family of 12 and have 3 shopping carts, but not if you're picking up a few things.  I've have a membership multiple times...abandoned carts even more times.  Refund on the membership always within a month.

rated:
cyfan said:   I wish Costco was usable around here (Atlanta).  The ones near me have 30 minutes lines every time I've gone.  That's ok if you're feeding a family of 12 and have 3 shopping carts, but not if you're picking up a few things.  I've have a membership multiple times...abandoned carts even more times.  Refund on the membership always within a month.
 With the new laws in Georgia they'll soon have priority lines for gun toting members.

rated:
cyfan said:   I wish Costco was usable around here (Atlanta).  The ones near me have 30 minutes lines every time I've gone.  That's ok if you're feeding a family of 12 and have 3 shopping carts, but not if you're picking up a few things.  I've have a membership multiple times...abandoned carts even more times.  Refund on the membership always within a month.
  Go during the week.  The lines are longer on the weekends.

rated:
The prices in the store are often cheaper than published in the coupon book for costco.com. This is particularly true on heavier items. Although they often advertise "free shipping" in the coupon offers, the lower price in store tends to negate the notion of "free shipping". I bought a mattress that was featured in the coupon book -$200 with free shipping. The same mattress in the store was $100 less.

rated:
I buy whenever they have the coupon & they are generally the same price. Pound cake in this book is something my husband loves, same price as before coupon. Just 2 random examples

rated:
  And posted to tell this to us, WHY?

rated:
es4life said:   

I highly doubt this is 100% true as people would seriously complain about this fact.

Don't worry, he couldn't be more wrong.

rated:
The Sony Bluetooth and Noise Cancelling Headset is model MDRZX750BN.  Price is $169.99 - 30 coupon = $139.99.  Amazon price is currently $140.39 & FREE SHIPPING

rated:
29Feb said:   The Sony Bluetooth and Noise Cancelling Headset is model MDRZX750BN.  Price is $169.99 - 30 coupon = $139.99.  Amazon price is currently $140.39 & FREE SHIPPING
Makes Amazon the better deal for those that still pay no tax on Amazon unless you're not sure whether you'll like them, then Costco's easy returns are worth the extra couple bucks.

rated:
thx

rated:
Thanx for posting. A Costco just opened here and now I can't not go!

rated:
29Feb said:   The Sony Bluetooth and Noise Cancelling Headset is model MDRZX750BN.  Price is $169.99 - 30 coupon = $139.99.  Amazon price is currently $140.39 & FREE SHIPPING
  Costco is still winner by 40 cents and you don't need to wait for the box to get delivered!!

rated:
sandy05 said:   
  Costco is still winner by 40 cents and you don't need to wait for the box to get delivered!!

Unless you're in a state where Amazon doesn't collect tax. There Amazon beats by maybe $8.50 to $10

rated:
Bump -- Starting today
also now in the Costco App and their site: warehouse offers and online offers. (seems the online they wait till the last day to show them, warehouse showed a bit earlier.)

rated:
the coupons are instant savings correct? we don't need to clip coupons or show them on our smartphones do we? I know there are some items that you need to show a coupon for but most of them from what I understand there is nothing to give to the cashier.

rated:
I love the Costco free samples !

rated:
kaveh2k said:   the coupons are instant savings correct? we don't need to clip coupons or show them on our smartphones do we? I know there are some items that you need to show a coupon for but most of them from what I understand there is nothing to give to the cashier.
  Yes, seems in this coupon book all are marked "Instant Savings", except the offer for Canvas Prints, Tires, and the Youth Spectacles. In previous book there were some more regular items that still needed book or App, but probably they gave up on that as it always caused confusion. Some cashiers scanned (what ever needed to be scanned) kinda automatically, others not and the customers had to line up at CS or the manager desk to get it adjusted. So this is now a lot more straight forward. We'll see whether it stays that way.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014