• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Roseanne: The Complete Series: Roseanne Barr, John Goodman, Laurie Metcalf, Various
Disclaimer
All 9 seasons in one set. Camel says this is the lowest price, and I have a feeling it's about to be discontinued if it hasn't been already. Link

Member Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

This came out as a Special Edition around the holidays...I purchased it at Deep Discount for 21-ish and free shipping on gift sets...did pay their inane handling...This is an excellent purchase! It comes in a nice plastic case and all the DVDs have their own black paper sleeve. They are loose in the box, but it is all clearly marked and easy to keep in order...It's a true bargain because it's a lot of TV for a small amount of money! Enjoy!

I agree, ricksgal. When you see how much the individual seasons go for, this is a steal at this price, IMO. I am glad you are liking your set. Thanks for the info!

I have a feeling as well it will be discontinued. Married with children complete series was in the mid $20 range and now is discontinued and over $100.
There are several series like this, King of Queens, 3rdRock, that 70's show all in the $20's for complete series and might not last long.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014