• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Amazon has the Philips Sonicare Kids Toothbrush on sale for $33.99 (best price according to the camels) PLUS an additional $10 MFR coupon which can be clipped on the Amazon page itself for a final price of $23.99 (list: $49.99)

Philips Sonicare HX6311/07 Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush for Kids  (4.6/ 5 stars based on 134 customer reviews)

• KidTimer extends brushing time each day until dentist recommended 2 minutes is reached
  • KidPacer alerts the child to move to the next quadrant of the mouth to ensure a thorough cleaning
  • 75% more effective than manual toothbrushes in hard to reach places
  • 8 cool design stickers + 2 bonus sticker sheets for a fun and customized brush
  • Rubberized and extra soft brush head is designed to protect young teeth

Member Summary

Philips Sonicare Kids Tooth Brush HX6311/07
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Bump..updated pricing now reflects over 50% off list price!

Camel³ shows "best price" at $39. Green for you!

Also, there are coupons available on many sonicare products. I just got some replacement proresults heads--$4 off coupon!

I have the same toothbrush for my kid, and I have to say that Sonicare customer support is amazing.   My kid's toothbrush started to act up and eventually died just before the 2 year warranty.  I called them up, explained the problem, and they shipped me a brand new one within a few days.

I have Sonicare too and ever since I started using it, my dental hygienist could actually tell the difference.  

For me Oral B > Philips
The former has a long life.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014