• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Clif bars on sale at Amazon $3.99 Peanut Butter per box of 5 2-bar pouches. Several varieties available.  5% less for subscribe.  Blueberry Crisp $2.98 per box.  Stocking up for school.

Amazon
Get Up to 6.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Related Deals   People who viewed this deal also viewed these similar deals.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Your link's not working.. but I found the deal you're talking about:
http://www.amazon.com/Clif-Crunch-Granola-Two-Bar-Pouches/dp/B00...

rated:
​Peanut butter 
Blueberry 

They are add on items. 

Has anyone tried the Clif Crunch bars? Are they good?

rated:
Thanks eauw,
Tried to add the link after and it got blocked for some reason.  Clif bars are great although generally expensive individually.  Not as beneficial (or as filling) as the Clif protein bars but tasty and relatively healthy.

rated:
Clif Crunch bars are pretty disappointing. Almost exactly like a relatively dry granola bar. Same form factor, same size, same not-worth-it value for the money. Nowhere near as dense or effective as a normal Clif bar.

rated:
For most flavors, Drugstore.com has the same prices (Amazon beats them on the blueberry at $2.98). So, if you have Shoprunner you can get FS with no add on hassle.

Clif Crunch bars at Drugstore.com

rated:
WalMart has them for $2.98

Here 

rated:
Llilith said:   ​Peanut butter 
Blueberry 

They are add on items. 

Hi Llilith,

I've tried several flavors of Cliff bars myself, my favorite flavor is this one:
http://www.amazon.com/Clif-Crunch-Granola-Chocolate-Macadamia/dp...

Looks like it's available for $3.99 also!

rated:
Lol! WalMart beats all. Been $2.98 for ages there.

rated:
BennyZz said:   Lol! WalMart beats all. Been $2.98 for ages there.
  I dunno, it's worth a buck not to walk in there and have them shipped quickly right to my door.

rated:
dealHunter_es said:   
Llilith said:   ​Peanut butter 
Blueberry 

They are add on items. 

Hi Llilith,

I've tried several flavors of Cliff bars myself, my favorite flavor is this one:
http://www.amazon.com/Clif-Crunch-Granola-Chocolate-Macadamia/dp... 

Looks like it's available for $3.99 also!

I ordered that flavor from drugstore earlier today - glad to hear they are good! I love Macadamia nuts

rated:
these cliff bars are generally good for pre workouts or during long hikes/runs. They are really caloric and have a ton of carbs so dont think that these are a super healthy meal replacement. Good deal though.

rated:
Llilith said:   
BennyZz said:   Lol! WalMart beats all. Been $2.98 for ages there.
  I dunno, it's worth a buck not to walk in there and have them shipped quickly right to my door.

It's pretty silly when people make comments like this. One dollar more is a 33% price increase--pretty significant--and that's the fairest way of looking at it. Okay, if you can't get around, maybe this makes some sense, but of course it's not very practical to go to a big box store to get just a single item. If you go to WM with any regularity, which many certainly do, stocking up is the thing to do for greatest efficiency and savings.

rated:
I'd be more worried about freshness than convenience ....

rated:
I've tried these and ended up sticking with the Wegmans store-brand version ... seems like the exact same thing and its only $2.20 per box. This only helps if you're lucky enough to live in the Northeast and know the wonder that is Wegmans.

rated:
I eat them for breakfast at the office on occasion, when things are so busy and I need a protein boost. The Blueberry, Cherry Walnut and Banana (something) are my favorite. I just can't do Chocolate (anything) for breakfast.

rated:
WhyMingWhy said:   Clif Crunch bars are pretty disappointing. Almost exactly like a relatively dry granola bar. Same form factor, same size, same not-worth-it value for the money. Nowhere near as dense or effective as a normal Clif bar.
I agree. Too crumbly to easily carry and eat when bicycling or running. Too expensive for a snack, and doesn't taste any better than the 25 cent granola bars from my supermarket. Remember that you are only getting 5 pouches for $4 and you can't eat just half a pouch without making a mess of the second half, so you are essentially paying 80 cents for one serving.

rated:
Logan71 said:   I eat them for breakfast at the office on occasion, when things are so busy and I need a protein boost. The Blueberry, Cherry Walnut and Banana (something) are my favorite. I just can't do Chocolate (anything) for breakfast.
  wat. These don't have any significant amount of protein - and no complete protein.

The chocolate are pretty tasty though, got a pack. Thanks op!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014