• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0" Tablet (SM-T210) in White *Refurbished* - $94.99 with free shipping at NeweggFlash. (Ends 8/14)

• 1024x600 touchscreen
  • Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean)
  • Dual-core 1.2GHz CPU
  • 8GB memory
  • 802.11b/g/n
  • 3.15MP autofocus camera
  • 30-day warranty

The next lowest price for this item from a rated merchant on Google Shopping is $109.99.

Newegg Flash
See Newegg Flash discounts that earn 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Related Deals   People who viewed this deal also viewed these similar deals.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Great price, thank you.

rated:
Price is definitely great. But is it worth it to buy a refurbished unit, especially for a gadget! Gadgets nowadays get broken easily or be left behind with new models easily and for it to just be refurbished, won't it be prone to faster breakage?

rated:
jasonwiley86 said:   Price is definitely great. But is it worth it to buy a refurbished unit, especially for a gadget! Gadgets nowadays get broken easily or be left behind with new models easily and for it to just be refurbished, won't it be prone to faster breakage?

Prone to breakage faster? Like the glass screen is already 2 years old so it's more likely to break than a brand new one? It doesn't work that way.

Refurb units are usually a great value compared to a brand new one.

Now if you are trying to make a case about buying a previous generation model vs a current generation, that is a different argument.

rated:
Meh. I'm not impressed with speed/responsiveness, even on my faster ATT version. And they totally cheaped out on the camera - way worse than the original GTab 7.0.

rated:
the low display resolution on this is a deal killer , i think it's much better to get this for only $35 more

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Asus-MeMO-Pad-8-ME180A-8-HD-Tablet-1GB-R... 

new (not refub), 8", 1280x800, 16MB, quad core processor

rated:
The Battery life / Performance of most Samsung devices I have had (had 3 phones and a Tab) went down the tubes in about 1-1.5 years. I personally would not buy a refurb Samsung because the battery may be near end of life and a dead battery almost means a useless tablet. My 2 cents.

rated:
Just what I've been waiting for - inexpensive tablet for the kid on long car trips.

rated:
BTW, not finding mention of auto focus on the Samsung site.

rated:
The display is pathetic. Think twice before buying it.

rated:
dbphillips said:   BTW, not finding mention of auto focus on the Samsung site.

That  is possible.  A year or 2 ago I'd a project that need a barcode scanner small tablet so I bought a Samsung Galaxy Tab2 but end up returned it because of no Autofocus for the back camera.  It is hard to scan the barcode without it.  So I think it is possible the Tab3 also do not have AF.

As for refurbished tablet.  My original refurbished Galaxy Note 10.1 works great so far (from last WalMart refurbished deal).  No issue with anything including battery.  The only draw back is no Kitkat for it. 

rated:
I can sell you mine, non refurb if you want haha.. I got it at costco probably for $189.99.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014