• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
i found this offer under the "amex offers for you" tab towards the bottom right of my blue cash homepage.†

if you charge $25 or more either online or in-store by 9.2.14 you will receive a $5 amex statement credit; the terms do not exclude using the $5 off $15 or more or 20% off a single item coupons that most of us get in the mailbox every few weeks.

e-gift card purchases are excluded from this offer; no apparent exclusion of in-store gift cards.

i hope most or all of you find the offer!

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
Ditto that I got it on facebook, both Amex cards, 2 separate facebook accounts.

LightningDemon (Aug. 20, 2014 @ 8:13p) |

I did find one BBB with a 3rd party gift card section, but I don't think all stores have that.

3c3 (Aug. 21, 2014 @ 3:10a) |

No problem paying one transaction of GCs with 3 Amex cards.

3c3 (Aug. 21, 2014 @ 3:13a) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Saw the offer with my Amex Cash Rebate Card.

Not targeted. Got it on 4 different cards.

No go for me - on two cards.

Not on my AmEx Costco card!

On Facebook sync for my faux Amex.

just twitt #AmexBBB, not targeted

Does BB&B B&M sell 3rd party GCs?

Got it.
They have an unusually large selection of kcup types - more so online than in-store.
If nothing else comes up that I need, I'll use it (and a 20% off coupon) for a few boxes.

Bb&b GCs can also be used at Buy Buy Baby

rcglfr said:   Not on my AmEx Costco card!
† As others have said, you can tweet or if you have Sync set up on FB, you can get the offer there, too. I got in on my Costco card this way.

got it on my Costco AMEX (via FB)

icelabel said:   just twitt #AmexBBB, not targeted
††
Thanks for that! †Got it automatically on Premier Rewards Gold, but neither of my CostCo AmEx. †Tweeted #AmexBBB and got it on my CostCo Business AmEx.

Chris.

I got this on my delta platinum, used it today and received the confirmation email as I walked out from the store.

edit: got it through amex online so no tweeting or facebook

NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   Does BB&B B&M sell 3rd party GCs?

I called three stores. Two said no, and one said yes, which was strange. Perhaps the person who said yes misunderstood my question. Does anyone know for sure?

c3 said:   

I called three stores. Two said no, and one said yes, which was strange. Perhaps the person who said yes misunderstood my question. Does anyone know for sure?

I have definitely seen 3rd party gift cards at BB&B. The only ones that caught my attention were the AMC (movie) cards because I can give them to my kids to use.†I think they also had iTunes cards. There were also a bunch of restaurant cards, but I did not bother noting them because I use my Citi Forward for dining.†

brooke789 said:   Bb&b GCs can also be used at Buy Buy Baby
They can also be used at Christmas Tree Shops and standalone Harmon Face Values. †

If one simply buys a $25 BB&B gift card at the B&M store, then this deal seems pretty identical to discover card's $20 CashBack reward that converts into a $25 BB&B gift card. I don't believe that those BB&B coupons are valid for gift cards but has anyone tried?

† they used to have itunes and Lowes... I recall a policy about not using a CC to buy GCs...

Ditto that I got it on facebook, both Amex cards, 2 separate facebook accounts.

wmnetid said:   I have definitely seen 3rd party gift cards at BB&B. The only ones that caught my attention were the AMC (movie) cards because I can give them to my kids to use.†I think they also had iTunes cards. There were also a bunch of restaurant cards, but I did not bother noting them because I use my Citi Forward for dining.†

I did find one BBB with a 3rd party gift card section, but I don't think all stores have that.

psxzombie said:   † they used to have itunes and Lowes... I recall a policy about not using a CC to buy GCs...

No problem paying one transaction of GCs with 3 Amex cards.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014