• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Had a price alert set up for this lighted, magnified mirror - huge drop today, so I ordered one.
Regularly sells for about $190, reduced to $119 today.
Countertop model only - wall mounted is still ~$170.

Enjoy:

SimpleHuman Mirror

Amazon
Get Up to 6.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Related Deals   People who viewed this deal also viewed these similar deals.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
This is a fantastic mirror

rated:
too rich for my blood. I've been keeping an eye on this kind of mirror and saw one at Ikea for around $5... good enough for me. I usually use flashlight when doing stuff like this anyway.

The $5 is only the mirror with a screw on base to screw to the wall. The mirror itself can be unscrew to remove from it's extending arm. Perfect for my need.

rated:
We stayed at a hotel that had a wall mounted version of this. Now the girls want one in every bathroom. I must admit that I thought they were pretty cool also; just not $100+ cool.

rated:
Definitely not a value play - nobody can argue that. We had a $15 mirror from Costco we used to use, but it was lighted by CFL and corded. Took too long for the light to warm up, and the cord was a hassle.
They have a new LED model, but it has low CRI (color accuracy.)

This mirror is cordless and has high CRI LED's.
SimpleHuman stuff always costs a lot more than it should, but in a few areas their vastly superior design makes it worth holding my nose and emptying my wallet.
YMMV, of course

rated:
dougneb said:   We stayed at a hotel that had a wall mounted version of this. Now the girls want one in every bathroom. I must admit that I thought they were pretty cool also; just not $100+ cool.

i look at hotels for ideas to improve my home.  I like the curve shower curtain to but that is just too expensive with tiny benefit.

imo the $5 mirror at ikea is a good alternative.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.