• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
simplehuman Semi-Round Step Trash Can, Brushed Stainless Steel, 40 Liters / 10.5 Gallons

• strong, steel pedal: Our strong, all-steel pedal is engineered to last over 150,000 steps - that's more than 20 steps a day for 20 years.
  • semi-round shape: Space efficient semi-round shape is great for high-traffic areas.
  • dent-proof plastic lid: Won't show dirt or fingerprints.
  • hide excess bag: Bag tuck® opening tucks away excess bag so it stays neatly out of sight.
  • slim profile hinge: Slimmer than traditional hinge designs - allows you to place the can closer to the wall.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0015YGZM2/ref=ox_ya_os_product_refresh_T1 

Lowest price ever.

Member Summary

trash can
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Great deal on awesome rubbish bins! I have two in another style and they are worth the extra bucks!

This is junk, garbage, trashy, wasteful, rubbish deal.   

In for one. Thanks op

Up to $79.99 now.

What is the special feature for this? I feel like I paid a similar price (years ago now though..) for one that automatically opens the lid when you get near it (iTouchless I think ...)

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014