• Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Maytex No More Mildew Shower Curtain Liner, Frosty, 72" x 72"
Disclaimer
Amazon
Maytex No More Mildew Shower Curtain Liner, Frosty, 72" x 72"
#1 Best Seller in Home & Kitchen
List Price: $14.99 (is still the price for the other colors)
Price: $8.83 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35.†
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com..

product link

72" x 72" †Heavy-duty 10-gauge vinyl†liner but can also be used as a shower curtain.
Antibacterial, mildew-resistant materials; 12 rustproof metal grommets
Weight: 2.5 pounds Machine Washable

†4.3 out of 5 stars (1,389 customer reviews)

Member Summary

curtain
Thanks bhansonbot
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Why not use a nylon curtain and throw it in and wash it? Thats what I do.

I've had several of these and they do mildew, haven't found one that actually does not mildew... Nice suggestion, skmerrow. Hadn't thought of that...

I wonder if these are treated with fungicides. Not something I'm worried about but they're probably effective at first and then after 6mo or something stop working if that's the case.

I've been using a $1 shower curtain from Dollartree for over a year and don't have any mildew problems.

That's what I do too wash mine in the washer with detergent or bleach and it comes out great!

glenatuf said:   I wonder if these are treated with fungicides. Not something I'm worried about but they're probably effective at first and then after 6mo or something stop working if that's the case.
††
I've been using this for 11 months and no signs of mildew in Seattle area.† Bathroom fan is on for an hour after showering and curtain is expanded so that it dries faster.

Just bought two more, thanks OP.

skmerrow said:   Why not use a nylon curtain and throw it in and wash it? Thats what I do.
† This was an epiphany for me. †But a bunch of these mildew resistant plastic curtains that never worked. †The fabric ones seem more resistant since they can breathe, not too mention that they're machine washable and aren't treated with a bunch of nasty chemicals.

Yup and if you have a Kohls card on sale for 30% off with free shipping.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014